Excess Skin

I used this whilst pregnant it didnt work and i look like ive been attacked by a tiger!

HI Mel
Mine are quiet bad and many years on they are still the same.
I have 2 very big ones both about an inch width that actually look like burns:(.

I never went very big with my lad i was sadly surprised.

i'm wonderin how my belly will look when i get down to my target weight. i had a c-section an my belly is awful! i'm exercisin eatin healthy, so im hopin it will shrink an go back to normal. not sure it will tho! :cry:

HI Mel
Mine are quiet bad and many years on they are still the same.
I have 2 very big ones both about an inch width that actually look like burns:(.

I never went very big with my lad i was sadly surprised.

I put on a fair bit not sure how!! feel guilty that i ruined my own body by not excercising enough whilst pregnant :(
My bellys gone down but im scared if i keep loosing weight itll hang, because the stretchmarks wont heal! they seem to have days were they fade and days they dont but if i stand to my side in the mirror they arent very noticeable hehe!

My friend lost alot of wieght as she was going down she said her marks stood out mre and also went wrinkly.

As she lost more and got to he size she was happy with they improved and hers are 23 yrs. i was surprised.

But even though she had wieght to lose she has always eaten very healthy food, but with added junk lol.

So i think it depends on our bodys condition too.

Excess skin.......yep I have loads of it :( I have almost lost 10 stones, exercised constantly and tried every cream in the book....but it really hasnt helped! I have a flap of skin on my stomach, the backs of my legs and on my arms, I have seen someone about this and they said as I am 41 age doesnt help....the only way to get shot is have an op...so I personally have decided to live with it.

Hi snuggles

Wow:eek: what a wieght loss, i cant imagine doing a 12 stone trip. Very inspirational.

I have to agree unless it was very large amounts that effcted my whole movement i wouldnt do the op.

Theres an amount that is said to be the limit for a body to be enithatised in life and i think its 5 times.

I have already had enough, the risks could out way the gains.

After losing that much weight and the efforts the tears, the ups and downs, id want to be around to enjoy it.

Ive always wante a boob reduction, but again the balance has to be a great gain.:)

HIya
Just an update, ive lost 1 stone here so far ( 3 stone in all) and its very interesting to see how our bodys move.

Id thought id removed the rolls on my back and it went nice and flat now i have 2more.

I relaised this is wieght loss, then more wieght loss and naturally the rolls will return each time i lose.

It had worried me at first but i realise now its a good sign.

Skin excess im not doing to bad with, but i have another 1 1/2 to 2 stone to go, my inner legs and my belly and bingo wings are the culprits.

My Belly has pulled back up quiet a bit thankfully and i know iwill get in a size 14 with it eventually, im very lucky as was going up to a 22/24. Im just entering the 18s but tight on my thighs so not quite there yet

Ive started the 30 day shred with bigget Losser DVD thats made a great difference!

ope everyone is doing well. :)

I lost 7st and have a lot of loose skin as a result. A few months ago i started to get worried about it, but now it really doesnt bother me. Its just one of those things.

Im pretty sure if i excercised and toned up it would make a difference, and maybe i will do that, but for now im just grateful to be where I am :) If i had to choose now between being 7st overweight with smooth skin or being were I am now with the flab, well id choose the flabby bits any day.

I totaly agree Lyn if i hadnt of started this i wouldnt know what it was like to have better moods and feel so much fitter by not eating the rubbish i was putting in my body.

I look in the Mirror now and much prefer what i see,:)

I don't have excess skin myself but I've done so much research on helping skin get younger through nutrition (raw plants) and skin brushing (which stimulates skin to make more collagen.

i have lost 17 stone and my skin went wrinkly and loose.. almost half of my size is hanging skin from everywhere. but id rather have this then fat. i have been aproved for a tummytuck having it on 7th july (scaryyyy) x

This is something i've been worried about. I've been told that my skin should 'ping' back up to normal as i'm young (24), whether this is true or not i have no idea !

At 24 id say you have a huge!! chance, it takes time and over the years your body will always change to make itself fitter for its enviorment.

If you are eating healthy and exercising then your body will eventually mold itself to its needs to exercise and better flowing movement.

I would love to have your years again, time is a healer in many ways ;)

Best of Luck

IMG_0837.jpg

here are a few pics from my loose skin photoshoot with more magazine featured back in april... i thought it would help to share them on this thread.. im 26 years old... lost 17 stone... if you can see the skin you will agree no amount of exercise will tone this skin back =[.. but in two weeks time ill be having my tummytuck =D xx

Last edited:
WOW! You're amazing...

Ah flip, if I'd known you were in a mag in April, I could've bought it. Seems you've had a wee bit of fame since the weightloss lol. I think that's a really beautiful photo and you look fantastic.:) I love the way they done the photo in a glam way. cool:cool:

OMG you look amazing... I'm kinda hoping you come back and show us the 'after' photos!

I'm 24 and have about 10 stone to lose so would love to see how you look afterwards ;)

Is a tummy tuck expensive? :confused:

Back