Excess Skin

You know Pink, that picture is actually very beautiful in many ways. And it gives me a lot of hope too, because you could pretty much put my head on your body (albeit you have better arms than me). You are a stunningly beautiful woman in that picture, and although im sure you would much rather not have the saggy skin, it actually isnt that bad. Its made me think about my own body for sure, because now I can see that saggy skin really isnt so awful after all.

Well, your op isnt far off now, i will be thinking about you on the 7th. And things can only get better! You deserve great success with the op :)

You know Pink, that picture is actually very beautiful in many ways. And it gives me a lot of hope too, because you could pretty much put my head on your body (albeit you have better arms than me). You are a stunningly beautiful woman in that picture, and although im sure you would much rather not have the saggy skin, it actually isnt that bad. Its made me think about my own body for sure, because now I can see that saggy skin really isnt so awful after all.

Well, your op isnt far off now, i will be thinking about you on the 7th. And things can only get better! You deserve great success with the op :)

I agree with Lynn Pinkii, it's not bad at all love

Ive lost 3st 9 lb now and im sooo lucky with mine, and have got to the stage that i dont realy care.

Its mostly in places unseen and if anyone does see it then if they have a negative opinion of it, then they shouldnt be looking anyway LMAO.

Was worried about chin and jaw but its slowly going back.

Some need help and thats totaly understandable but Self acceptance Power is the only way forward for us mentally :):):)XX

I've started a thread on the 'challenges' section - having lost just over 4 stone, with another 24lbs to go, I am concerned about loose skin... luckily, it isnt too bad so far, but the bottom of my belly in particular does 'hang' a little!

I have just started a regime of scrubbing my wobbly bits with a body brush, then applying Nivea 'my silhouette' gel - I am scrubbing in the morning, and applying the gel twice a day, to see if it helps.. I figure it is worth a try, - it may not help, but if it does I would be very pleased!

Btw - lovely photo above - it's a tribute to you that you have done so well, and there is a beauty in the epic journey that your body displays...

IMG_0837.jpg

here are a few pics from my loose skin photoshoot with more magazine featured back in april... i thought it would help to share them on this thread.. im 26 years old... lost 17 stone... if you can see the skin you will agree no amount of exercise will tone this skin back =[.. but in two weeks time ill be having my tummytuck =D xx

Pink im so sorry i missed your input my PC has been playing up for weeks now and im rushed in the librarys but back on line at home now.

I cant express how i admire your strength, a magazine photo shoot would petrify me and ive only done 4 stone.

Did they help with your surgery / recovery at all.

Would be great to see some after pics are they doing a follow up article?

in yur pics your legs in bottom left pic and bottom right pic! hard to belive they are the smae persons.

How long did it take you?

you do have natural beauty... i think we all do, we just get lost in our inner battles.

I hope you are much happier and healthier X

What a very Brave lady but what a thing to go through at 26:(

Wouldn't she make a great aviser to go around schools with posters and motivational speeches.

Hope shes doing well with recovery :)

hey everyone =D IM DOING WELL!!! 7 weeks after tummytuck now my siggie has my before and after tummy piccies if your interested in how it looks after tummytuck xx

Back