Excited about personal shopper

melarnz

Silver Member
It's my sis in laws wedding on the 5th June, so I have decided to treat myself to a new outfit (it would be rude not to lol).

As a double treat, I thought I would take advantage of the personal shopper at debenhams, as it seems I am still incapable of dressing my new shape!!

Ohhh I'm so excited!!!

You will have such a great time, i won £450.00 and a presonal shopper with house of fraser......

It was an experince that i would never forget....

Enjoy

Being a personal shopper would be my ideal job!!

Have a truly fabulous time - well deserved! :) xx

In that case cupcake-I will have to pick your brain!! Cos I have NO idea what looks good lol

Let us know how you get on, it sounds fantastic - I'm useless at choosing clothes, would love to have someone help me. :D

I'm with Cupcake - that would be a FAB job!

I had a personal shopper back in March at Debenhams for my sisters wedding. I was shocked at the dresses she chose for me, there was no way I would have picked any of them for myself.

I tried on loads and the one that looked best was the one I hated most on the hanger!! I didn't even want to try it on, it was a shift dress and I thought the shape would be wrong for me. It just shows how much I know, it was perfect and even though I say it myself I looked pretty good in it :).

Another of my sisters was so impressed with what they had done for me, she had a personal shopper at Debenhams for a dress for her own wedding. :D

Oohhh that's made me even more excited (with goose bumps and everything)!!!

I've been with my mum & my mother in Law for personal shoppers in leeds for my wedding. Me & my best friend had one together in Birmingham & cos we were together (maybe) they just kind of bought clothes to us & left us to it & just chatted together outside. We had to even go & look for them when we wanted a different size.

I am having one in June as am going to be a Godmother in July & am going back to the same lady that looked after my mum & MIL. She was great. My friend is coming me but only to offer advice & support. Just needs to loose 2 stone by then now :8855:

I had a personal shopper at debenhams last yaer and she was brilliant. I wanted an outfit for a wedding and she brought loads of different dresses and skirts/tops etc. many of which I woudln't have picked up myself and yet did look great on me! She was really honest about everything and didn't always choose the most expensive things. It was a lovely experience, enjoy you deserve it!

Thats a really good idea, i might do that before my photoshoot in December, so i have new clothes!!! Thanks for the inspiration! xxx

Sounds great, hope you have a fabby day shopping.

That does sound fun.... id love to do that... just need to win the lottery now so i can afford a whole new wardrobe:rolleyes:

I had my personal shopper thingy, and loved it!!

I was there for over 2 hours, trying things on for style, colour and shape. She knew the stock and went out got clothes, shoes, shaper underwear, hats everything. It was wnderful.

She even said that next time I can book an appointment to try loads of casual stuff and have a really good trying on session but not to buy anything!

Needless to say, I came away with a lovely dress that is bright pink and strapless. I would never have chosen it for myself!!!

Oh wow - well done you! I'd love the confidence for bright pink - and strapless!! Go girl! Bet you look stunning :D

(And yay for going back too!!) xx

Glad you had a good time and found a dress too :)
I'm looking forward to seeing a photo of you wearing it now!

Back