EXCITED.......

arnold is fine and dandy.....thanks for asking! and he says helloooooo :) x

i love arnold. everytime i look at him i smile! i could do with a bit of his cheer and a bit of arse slapping too lol!

awww dazzle ive just had a word with him and he said "I love dazzle I do" so the feeling is mutual you see.....and he's on his way over to you for a good slapping session :) x

im still lol here have to share this with you all....
Ive just been out for a quick ciggy break and seen one of our warehouse men, here's how the conversation went!

Andy "bloody hell trace your looking anorexic you are"
Trace "I dont think so andy"
Andy Dont take this the wrong way but I can actually see your boobs now, well I could see them before but can see more of then now"
Trace I couldnt say anything just laugh
Andy " your gonna be stunning in 6 months time
trace " oh andy thank you"
Andy " well no thats wrong your already stunning"

just told everyone in the office too lol

tracy have you heard from iwillgetthere? im a tad worried about her.

im still lol here have to share this with you all....
Ive just been out for a quick ciggy break and seen one of our warehouse men, here's how the conversation went!

Andy "bloody hell trace your looking anorexic you are"
Trace "I dont think so andy"
Andy Dont take this the wrong way but I can actually see your boobs now, well I could see them before but can see more of then now"
Trace I couldnt say anything just laugh
Andy " your gonna be stunning in 6 months time
trace " oh andy thank you"
Andy " well no thats wrong your already stunning"

just told everyone in the office too lol
its a fab feeling innit?:p

LOL Tracy that is superb! I was just asked at work how much longer I planned on being on diet - I said I will see how I feel when my size 14 work trousers fit ok - I started wearing 20s and now my 18s feel loose (yay!)

One of the lads felt the need to pipe up with "well at least you ain't losing it off your boobs" honestly some people!!

Tracy and AJB, what lovely "stokes" lol.
(I still love saying that, am I being very very immature? lol ;))

I haven't seen IWGT about recently either, hope she is ok.

thanks guys!
no i havent heard from IWGT yeah strange isnt it, hope she is ok - if anyone does here let me know and I will do same with you guys

guys im away on Wednesday through to Monday 16th... off to Ireland for a few days so wont be on here, just incase your wondering where I am etc :) if im not on again good luck to everyone for weight losses this week x

thanks guys! yes nice to see you lucy :) x

why flex????? how was weigh in?

Can't believe I went spinning after 12hr shift today - wasn't going to but so glad I did as felt loads better afterwards :D if it slows my rate of loss down then so be it!

AJB! Well done you!

I have no energy at the moment, but that may be because the weather is crap and I keep getting up to pee in the night!!! lol

god get you AJB! well done

LOL @ Lind - it amazes me considering the amount of times I pee during the day that I actually get any sleep at all - even the cat knows now to give me a wide berth when the alarm goes off after she got her tail trodden on last week in my mad dash to the toilet PMSL

Back