EXCITED.......

Hi AJB. Think part of me is scared of stopping that little bit too early - just to get finished. Im thinking I really want to get to what i should be. Only problem with being so overweight for so long is that we dont actually really know what we should be. Im going to be relying on family that i can trust to be honest with me and tell me when enough is enough - like my mum.

Oh yes Mum's are good at that! I still remember the look of shock and horror on my face when I turned up at her house after a summer in Ibiza thinking I looked fabulous as a skinnie minnie - her face told me the complete opposite!

Luckily I'm a hoarder so I have plenty of old clothes to judge my stopping point by - when they fit I'm done - no matter what the scales say :p

Oh last week when i had a low weight on the scales in class and i broke down. One thing led to another and i ended up telling my group i used to have an eating disorder. Was so embarassed and ashamed later - but you know what i think it done me the world of good. I have always hidden it like some deep dark dirty secret. Feel like a huge weight has been lifted off my shoulders x

:happy096: IWGT. Those sessions can be so powerful. Sometimes we surprise ourselves with the things we thought we would never discuss with the group, but it can be very therapeutic.
Remember, everyone has their hidden demons.
Well done you for admitting to yours. xxxx

Thanks Linda and SB. Never in a million years did I think I would tell a room full of people something which Im so ashamed about. Definately released some demons - which i pray will never return again x

Hi All,
hope everyone is well? im back from Ireland had a lovely few days found it very hard though! Sunday me and all the family went out for lunch and they all had a carvery i had soup (not my LL soup) it was veg from the menu.....really enjoyed it, and sunday evening i had a small plate of lettice leaves, 1 tom, and beetroot (know i shouldnt have but i did and i was in control and wanted it) have to say i so enjoyed it. dont know if i will have cocked up etc, have weigh in thursday so time will tell

Well done Tracy with staying in control and making wise choices - keep us posted on how you get on at weigh in :)

hi AJB and thanks, will keep you posted :) oops meant lettice leafs not leaves lol

I would have been scoffing down the chowder if it had been me! Not a leaf in sight LOL

IWGT - hope you are getting on well this week and feel better after getting those demons off your chest :)

God i had such a strong urge to eat food earlier......really had to distract myself! thank god it worked

Bet that pic in your old trousers kept you on track Tracy!

it did AJB! I went and painted my nails too, then had bath :)

well done on treating yourself instead of sabotaging yourself. how you feeling did you enjoy ireland?

ps you look fab in ur trousers, ur doing brill! xx

Hi Carrie!
Had a lovely time In Ireland, found it sooooo hard though, as went over with my mum and sister, stayed with my cousin 1st night she cooked a roast chicken dinner and all the beg etc, I never even looked at it but the smell was torture! 2nd night was Lamb :( again never went near it! there was about 10 of us that went out for Sunday lunch, they all had carvery (roast again) I had soup off the menu (veg) was really nice, then Sunday evening around 9pm I had about 4 lettuce leafs and some beetroot on a plate, god I enjoyed every bit of it...was yum yum yum! so I have failed a little but could have been worse! I knew what I was doing, I wanted to have it and I was in control

I feel great, got weigh in tonight, wonder what the scales will say later......

hows your lovely self? xx

ooooooohh how exciting! Will be interesting to see how you get on tonight after going 'off plan' (I prefer not to think of it as a failure as you made a choice and appear happy with that decision) plus you did well not to go overboard - hope the scales are kind :)

lost 2.2lbs tonight, dam that beetroot and 4 lettuce leafs as could have been more lol nah im ok with it :) total loss over the 5 weeks ive been doing LL is now 23.5lbs cant moan at that, im a happy bunny :)x

i got some nut fudge bars last night! tried 1 when I could first have the bars and really wasnt keen, but now just love it...strange how you change

Well done Tracy! You must be so pleased with yourself for making wise food choices - does it give you confidence for RTM?

As for the nut fudge bars when I first tried them I really couldn't see what everyone was making such a huge fuss about and preferred the peanut crunch - 2 months down the line and nut fudge is like a little taste of heaven LOL

yes I will definitely do RTM , have to say Im starting to really worry about the fact my hair may shed......I know im not even there yet but cant help feeling worried (trying not too)

Back