EXCITED.......

My Colegate toothbrush has a 'tongue brush' on the toothbrush head - I dip it in mouthwash and brush my tongue after I've done my teeth :D

yeah ive been brushing my tongue aswell, hmmmm maybe time to invest in a new toothbrush me thinks AJB

It's definitely required on this diet! I've taken to carrying round a travel toothbrush & paste in my handbag :D

yep i was just thinking the same AJB im gonna start doing that

Well done Tracy keep it up. I have weigh in tomorrow night and am keeping everything crossed that I get my 6st. Am actually a bit nervous. Feel like I should have it but dont want to be too disappointed if I dont

thanks IWGT and best of luck for tomorrow, Im sure you will get there , let me know how u get on x

ooohhhh - GOD LUCK - IWGT xxxx

Oooh good luck IWGT!! 6 stones is an absolutely jaw dropping amount!

I'll have my fingers crossed :) xxx

Thanks soooooo much everyone. Well i got it. Another 8lb gone. Got my 6st and im in the 12's. Cant believe im under 80kgs. Cant remember the last time I was this weight. So happy :D

Oh my goodness what an amazing achievement! Well done! You most certainly will get there :D

Thanks AJB. It all seems so real for me now. Im only short so feel I will need to go down to roughly about 8st 7ish for a healthy BMI for my height but I know now that I am going to get there.

wooooooooooooooooooop wooooooooooooop iwgt! that is fantastic!

Hi Dazzle huni. Oh im sooooooo excited. Have only another 5.25lb to go and im into the 11's. Hows things going with you. Are you any more settled yet?

Thanks soooooo much everyone. Well i got it. Another 8lb gone. Got my 6st and im in the 12's. Cant believe im under 80kgs. Cant remember the last time I was this weight. So happy :D
:clap::clap::clap::clap::clap:

very well done you.

You have inspired me so much and keep it up.

good effort and cant wait to see you tick off the enxt milestone

No hun not really I'm very on and off:(! i start with the best of intentions then flounder:mad:. At the moment(just returned from meeting) im feeling incredibly positive and thinking " yeah i can do this! and will do it":fingerscrossed: so lets see:dooney:. Its my 14th week lets see wat i can do! or am i just gonna let myself down again?:copon::character00117:

Thanks Flex huni. You arent far behind me. Was trying to put my before and after foundation pics on but not sure how to. I was given my pics just as photographs and not emailed them. How do i put them on lol. Having a blonde moment

Thanks Flex huni. You arent far behind me. Was trying to put my before and after foundation pics on but not sure how to. I was given my pics just as photographs and not emailed them. How do i put them on lol. Having a blonde moment
As a male, its less inspiring I think as weight shifts faster, Taller, and height weight ratios differ.

ALso I started at a lower BMI so less impressive change than you.

Plus, I dont think I can inspire like you have.

I still consider myself a newbie on here, you have had the determination to keep going for months which I find inspiring and awesome.

as for photos I still dont have any and have no idea how you put them on the site. WOuld love to see the pics though.

Dazzle just remember what I told you. You do not fail until you quit and you havent quit. Maybe you need to move across to LL Lite where you only have 3 packs and one meal a day. You can do this. You have got to keep telling yourself that you will get thru this luv.

Flex I am going to try and scan my pics in tomorrow and do it that way. Thanks for your kind words - really appreciate it.

Come on Daz. ups and down is life. you can do this.

The old addage comes to mind if you fall of a bike and dont get back on you will never get to where you want to go.

blips are just that.

You chose to take control of your life, you chose to do LL. Choose to continue. Think why you wanted to loose the weight: was it to be healthier, look slimmer, feel happier, be a new you? Sink back to those initial exciting weeks. Read some of the new starts and how they want to be. look at some of the experienced members and see what they did and aspire to that.

I get bored, who wouldnt in abstanance, but this is worth it. The oppertunity we have to take control of our lives is here. grasp it with both hands and dont let go until you are where you need to be.

Dont be ashamed or embarrased, be confident that even though you feel like it is hard work You are still posting here and still going and still thinking and toying with why you are still here. If you had give in, you wouldnt be here. you would have slinked off with regret, but you are still fighting. Go to bed, wake up and think how you have change din your 14 weeks. look in the mirror at the new you and thank yourself for what gifts you are giving to yourself.

keep going Daz. we'll be here. (plus I am nosey and want to see how well you do in a couple of weeks)

Well said Flex. But I know she isnt going to give up. She is a wee fighter and not about to quit.

Back