EXCITED.......

I know Tracy! Don't know where this energy has come from but I'm making the most of it! Paying for it now though - walking about like an old woman as I ache so much - and can't lift my arms all the way above my head LOL

anyone heard from IWGT? and is she ok?

I'm planning a work out this evening. I can't get to the gym but hubby has it all in a spare room so going to get of my tired backside and do some working out. Now that AJB has given the shove I needed! ;):D

Well don't go mad Lind! I've clearly gone overboard as the thought of ever getting on a bike again or lifting a weight is totally unappealing right now LOL giving my sore body a night off but booked in for spinning tomorrow morning instead :D

god dont know whats wrong with me, but im so so tired just feel i have no energy at all :(

have a fab time in ireland tracy!

thank you dazzle x
had pop in today as wont be here tomorrow for class, lost 4lbs this week, so total in month is 21.5lbs really please:) see you all in a week. take care all xx

A stone and a half in a month is fantastic Tracy! Took me 6 weeks to lose that much! Why is my body so sodding slow :(

Hello all from Ireland! Managed to get in on my blackberry! Hope your all well x x

good luck with it all tracy.

avoid looking at the black stuff, maybe you are less tempted than me by booze, but I just couldnt resist.

Hey guys im back. Just had a really sh*t week. Had couple of low weeks on the scales and just lost it last thurs night. Broke down in my class like a big child and was for jacking the whole thing in. My daughter was going away the next day with Diabetes UK for a week - so i would say that didnt help any. Anyway kept my head down and kept doing all my classes and more. Didnt come on to the site cos i would have depressed everyone so thought it best to stear clear for a few days. Anyway im feeling great again and even ran on the treadmill for 30mins yesterday morning and this morning at 6.30. Feeling good :D

You silly sausage! Why stay away when feeling low?! Thats when you should have come to us for support :)

Glad you are back on track IWGT I've started running this week - feels fab doesn't it :D

AJB i just couldnt face it. You know I even felt to myself that this diet has just stopped working for me. Was sooooooooo relieved when i stepped on the scales last night. Really want to get to my target more than anything else. Have never wanted anything so bad. Bit concerned tho cos my spinning teacher was talking to me while i was on the tread mill last sunday morning and she asked how much more i wanted off. I told her 3st 7lb ish and she near had a fit. she told me i would look like a boy and would look ill. Not sure what to make of that lol. Dont want to loose my curves completely but do want to be a healthy bmi which for my height is roughly 8st 7lb x

IWGT I'm sure your weight should be higher than that as my top end of healthy BMI for my height at 5ft 2 is 9st 10lb so no wonder your trainer looked shocked when you said you wanted to be 8st 7lb! I got down to that weight when I applied to be an air hostess years ago (they had a 9stone weight limit for my height) and everyone said I looked ill :(

I told my GP I wanted to be 8st 10 as I thought that was right in the middle of my healthy weight range and he said that if I was a size 10 when I was 10 stone (before I had my boy) what size did I think I would be at 8st something. He thought it would be about a size 6 and I don't want to be that small.
I am sitting at a 12 on the bottom and a 14 on top and I always said so long as I am a 10 all over I will be happy. But I think I am going to end up a 10 on bottom and a 12 on top and accept that I am in my 30's and bodies change.

Am sitting at 12 in bottoms and 14 on top - so im not sure what i should be. Guess i will keep going until i feel happy in my own skin. I was 8st 7 about 8 years ago and to be honest i was happy but eveyone else wasnt. I was wearing a size 6/8. I think im just going to take it a week at a time and see when feels right x

I've decided that I'm not going back to my skinnie minnie self. Found a box of old bits and bobs whilst having a clear out (anything to keep busy!) and found an old gym card with my training programme and record of what I weighed and measured!

The amount of exercise I had to do to maintain my weight at 8 1/2 stones was phenomenal - with the job I do now working 12hr shifts I wouldn't even be able to fit it all in! Funny that I blocked out I used to work out twice a day!!

It may well be that I stop half a stone heavier than my healthy BMI which is obviously in the overweight category but as long as I can fit into a 12 comfortably and keep my curves that will do me - I'm lucky to have a natural hourglass figure so its high time I stopped fighting what nature gave me and make the most of it :D

Back