EXCITED.......

Hi AJB. Yes im having a much better weeks thanks. Another 3.75lb off last night and got my 7st. Only 0.5lb to go to get 100lb. Next week :D

Tracy my hair was shedding quite bad 2wks ago but seems to be better now.

Thanks Lucy. Really cant believe how far i have come in such a short space of time.

IWGT wow well done thats fantastic x

Have to say - my arse isnt as comfortable to sit on any more lol. I was sitting on my bedroom floor this morning drying my hair and i was so uncomfortable but couldnt work out why. Then i suddenly realised i dont have as much padding to sit on anymore :D

I know what you mean IWGT, whats that all about? I sat on my hubby's lap the other night and he told me to get off. When I asked him if it was because I was still too heavy he said it was because my bum is too boney!!! Ha ha I told him it was the best compliment he has given me for ages!

hey all, is it just me or are some of you finding the same here?
iM starting to struggle in doing the 4 packs a day, so ive skipped and only had 3 most days

Try not to do that Tracy. The nutrients etc is finely balanced and it doesn't make it work quicker.
Sorry to sound like a teacher, but it is important. x

I work 12 hour shifts so always manage my packs whilst at work - at home is sometimes harder but my LLC suggested doubling them up - like using 2 and having a really thick hot chocolate (yum) to ensure I get through them all :)

Tracy, from what my LLC said you may not lose as much if you skip packs, as your body doesn't have everything it needs and clings on to fat for survival. Get experimental with mixing packs! :)

I have struggled at times to have the 4 as I jus tcant be bothered at times and the flavours I think whats the point....however the next day i feel like binging on summet else and I know that i am not getting my requirements.

I have a stockpile of 13 packs now accumulated the weeks. terrible really.

One good thing is that i have never felt like having one of them in a week moment and I have quite a few bars in that 13.

oh no! that could be why i only lost 2.2lbs last week then! bugger
ok gonna have to make myself have the 4 no matter what!

Bought pair of jeans and jacket both size 16 :) 5 weeks ago would have been in a size 20!!!!!!!!!!!!!! fab fab feeling im so happy! Hope your all well x

That's fantastic Tracy! I'm looking forward to swanning about in my size 16 jeans tomorrow - off to Moddershall Spa in Staffordshire with the smug marrieds - no doubt they will say nothing about my loss but I don't care cos I will feel fab regardless :D

thanks AJB! tried them on again when i got home last night and best thing is there is still room in them! god I feel so happy that im size 16!!!!!! you will have a lovely day at the spa really enjoy it! Ive booked in to ragdale with my twin sister for a day there in September, it was a pressie we got for our birthday last year and still havent used the vouchers.......im really looking forward to being pampered, we all deserve that! have a fab relaxing time AJB x

had weigh in and lost 3lbs! god im only 1lb off reaching 2 stone in 6 weeks...:) had measurements taken too and as follows:-
1.1 inches lost from bust
5.9 inches lost from waist
4.4 inches lost from hips

Wow. Well done Tracy. That's fantastic.

thanks Guys I feel great about it......still a way to go etc but I will get there xx

Wow Tracy thats good inch loss huni. Keep it up x

thanks IWGT yeah i was chuffed x

Back