EXCITED.......

god IWGT well done you....wow 8stone amazing x

well i came home from work around 12 yesterday as have a nasty cold. chesty cough so went straight to bed, havent gone into work today....do feel bit better, was at the docs this morning and whilst i was waiting for perscription to be done in sainsburys, spotted a nice black jacket, had to have a look, had to try, had to buy......and its size 14!!!!!!!! yipee :) hope everyone is well?

Well done Tracy! I weighed in this morning and my ticker says I'm exactly halfway to target! Just 1.5lb short of 2 stone too so next week should be a good one!! I'm in a pair of (ok, quite roomy) size 12 jeans this week so feeling pretty good at the mo :D
Lots of hot St. Clements for you - hope you feel better soon xxx

thanks lucy! well done you in size 12......hey love the new pic you look great x

Thanks Tracy!
I have decided tho that I need my fringe back. I had one since I was about 8, decided a few months ago to grow it out but it's never sat right and now it's really doing my head in! So it's for the chop next haircut!!

ooh it'll look different with fringe in, when u having it done?

make sure you put pic up when its done please :)

good girl :)

yipee! lost 4lbs this week.....im 3lbs off reaching 3 stone, and im so happy! delighted with that as havent been well and ive not had all my packs so really good :) x

Well done Tracyd. Hope you're feeling better now xx

thanks charlie...still got bit of chesty cough but feel so much better! im off to ragdale hall (spa day) monday for the whole day with my gorgeous sister cate, really looking forward to being pampered for the day its come at the right time! thanks Lucy aswell x

Oh Lucy ur doing so well luv. Loving the new pic. Looking good girl :D

Tracy congrats on your great loss this week. You are going to get that 3st next week.

yep! i will do IWGT thanks

thanks samyosemite :)

how exciting is this!!!!!! was round at my sisters today and she was posting back a £55 top (she paid £10 in sale) she bought from jack wills, anyway lovely top and it was a size 10.....yep i tried it on and it fitted me :) im off for a pampering day tomorrow to ragdale hall (spa day) im so looking forward to it, get lunch there and ive thought about it long and hard.....what will i do!!!!!!ive decided i will have the lunch im going to just have a plain bit of chicken surely that cant do me much damage?

yipee lost 3.79lbs this week, please with that as TOTM aswell! and WAHEY im over the 3 stone mark, and sooooooooooooooo happy!
also had measurements taken again see above! i havent felt this happy in a long time, alot of things are really working out just right for me at the minute.......such a great feeling :) xx

Back