Excited....

Caz

Repeat Offender
1364544164868.jpg

It isn't official til Wednesday but.... I've never seen that stone number before!! Highest weight was around 21st. Last year I got down to 16st 13lb from 19st 13lb. It's so nice to be in the 15s, new territory which proves to myself that I can and will get to goal!!

Yay to Slim and Save!

Yay well done Caz! Breaking past barriers feels so monumental doesn't it - the first bit of weight loss for me is always treading old ground (phew, finally back to...) so when a new weight comes up, that's when you really know that its working and that you're going to keep going to goal! Hoping to join you in the 15s sometime soon! xx

You're so close you'll be there very, very soon!!

Yay :) Hopefully I'll be joining you in the 15's very shortly.

Love the idea of the photo! Well done on reaching that milestone - many more to come!

Awww, that's fab, love the pic! Such a buzz when that number goes down another notch. I'm being teased teetering on the brink since last Thursday, can't get just half a pound down to see another number, sooo frustrating! I'll be as pleased as you when I see that next one down :)

Bah... didn't last long. Bad weekend so probably a couple of lb higher than that now. Started so well too!

Lol I'm the same! We'll get there this week with a bit of luck!

I had a bad weekend too, compounded by husband saying we'd both start on Saturday, then Sunday, Then Monday. He lasted 2 days and quit last night.

Wonder why I bothered waiting! Lol.

Onwards and downwards ladies.

I had a bad weekend too, compounded by husband saying we'd both start on Saturday, then Sunday, Then Monday. He lasted 2 days and quit last night.

Wonder why I bothered waiting! Lol.

Onwards and downwards ladies.

Oh wow 2 days!!!

Never mind onwards you go you can show him you can do this and keep it going :)

Back