EXCITED!!!!

thanks again everyone!
incognito, what style clothes do you wear lol
im into rocky/gothy stuff ive calmed down a lot these last 2 years though, i use to wear my new rocks to go clubbing, i cant face wearing them at all now as i feel too old lol!
( still wearing my emily the strange hoodies though!)

I have one of those hoodies :D

My style has started to change last 6 mnths.. To define it prob say emo-ish.. :8855: like gothy type stuff too.. corset style dresses.. skinny jeans..

I CANNOT wait untill im thin again :D then I can really embrace it x

oh this sounds so daft,
i couldnt go to sleep last night, i kept imagining myself getting to 13 stone which i have never been in my life i have lost about 2 stone in 5 weeks and im thinking to myself if i lose another 2 stone in 5-6 weeks i will be in the 13 stones, and i shocked myself how close this could be! ( and how easy it has been!!!)
It just got me really excited lol so i couldnt sleep all night! how sad am i!!! :)

I think this is fabulous and your enthusiasm jumps off the page and rightly so!!!...look what you've achieved in such a short space of time :eek::D:D

Lacey..xx :)

Vamps
I'd be doing cartwheels, so no, you're not being over excited.
I think its wicked, just wait for my reaction when, like you, i'm so close to my goal.
Good on ya, am so happy for ya

aww you are all soooooo lovely!!
i love this site, it really helps me!! thanks everyone! :) xx

you are doing so well, your enthusiasm is inspirational to me for my re start tomorrow. i hope i can have the same successful results as you. Also you look fantastic x

No, not sad at all!!! Funny you should post this as I have been thinking today that I have lost 30lbs in 7 weeks which included xmas so if I lost a similar amount in the next 7-8 weeks that would be amazing! It seems really close doesn't it? I think normally I would think oh 6-7 stone will take years and get really disheartened :-(

Well done on your success so far, your doing great! xx

What an exciting thread :) I don't think it's silly at all, our dreams are the same as our ambitions or goals..

:party0036:cheers to our dreams :)

Back