Exciting Plan

EllieMellie

Silver Member
Yesterday I went to town with my friend for her birthday and she had booked a personal shopper. It was a really good fun day and certainly beats trailing around Debenhams, fighting the crowds!
So I have decided that when I get to goal weight, I m going to do the same and get a whole new wardrobe! Woo hoo! xx

Good for you, sounds fun and better than celebrating by going for a meal. x

I have often considered getting a personal shopper. Do you have to pay for them or are their services free so long as you buy something? My incentive for this diet is to buy a dress for my hols. I am sick of wearing black and want a nice colourful summery modern dress for my hols. I fancy getting a PS from Debenhams the week before my hols. I might phone them tomorrow x

I have often considered getting a personal shopper. Do you have to pay for them or are their services free so long as you buy something? My incentive for this diet is to buy a dress for my hols. I am sick of wearing black and want a nice colourful summery modern dress for my hols. I fancy getting a PS from Debenhams the week before my hols. I might phone them tomorrow x

Hi Mia
It's totally free and there is no obligation to buy!! You just need to be very clear about what you DON'T want - and they do the rest! (after serving you coffee!)xx

I love the idea of a post-diet 'reward' but I can't imagine anything worse than having some prissy woman 'dress' me!!

For me it would be the equivalent of a Trinny and Susanah or Gok wotisname night mare!!

I prefer to go alone or perhaps with a VERY GOOD friend.

Every girl to their own however and for those who would enjoy it I'm sure it's a real treat.

I love the idea of a post-diet 'reward' but I can't imagine anything worse than having some prissy woman 'dress' me!!

For me it would be the equivalent of a Trinny and Susanah or Gok wotisname night mare!!

I prefer to go alone or perhaps with a VERY GOOD friend.

Every girl to their own however and for those who would enjoy it I'm sure it's a real treat.

She certainly wasn't 'prissy' - she was young and trendy and American! x

Back