Exercis part of SW

Discussion in 'Slimming World' started by MrsDetermined, 9 November 2009 Social URL.

1. MrsDetermined

MrsDetermined Better drink that water!

Start Weight:
    12st10lb
    Current Weight:
    11st7lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st5lb
    Lost(%):
    1st3lb(9.55%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World - w/o group
    What do you all do?

I see people doing 10,000 steps a day challenge - is this worth it?

After chasing round 2 under 5 yo's all day and house work and chores, I'm shattered. lol

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. LisaC

LisaC Gold Member

Start Weight:
    17st0lb
    Current Weight:
    17st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st6lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Im pretty disciplined so I do fitness dvd's at home. Davina is brilliant & Ive also recently bought Charlie Brooks which I really like too.

Personally I totally recommend a trampette, they're small & inexpensive & you get really good results from as little as 15/20 mins jogging a day. Plus you can watch the tv while you jog!

4. Mrs V

Mrs V Loves Life!

Start Weight:
    21st7lb
    Current Weight:
    12st5lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    9st2lb(42.52%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    I use the gym at work, trampette and wii fit. I also teach jive so usually dance around like a loon with my Daughter as well!

5. shrinkingannie

shrinkingannie Gold Member

Start Weight:
    14st5lb
    Current Weight:
    10st4lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st12lb
    Lost(%):
    4st1lb(28.36%)
    Diet:
    healthy eating
    I do yoga and body pump once a week and use my treadmill 3 times a week and walk for about 45 mins most day.

I have two babies under 2 and use exercise as my me time.

6. jaylou

jaylou Gold Member

I walk my dog and that's it! I'm lazy really, I love exercising but am shattered by the end of the day and can't be bothered. I do walk my dog twice a day and I walk fast and I've noticed a difference in my legs and bum since I've been doing it.
    I love running but I'm really a fair weather runner so it isn't going to happen in the next few months.

7. sanicholl

sanicholl Silver Member

Start Weight:
    11st0lb
    Current Weight:
    9st10lb
    Goal Weight:
    8st10lb
    Lost(%):
    1st4lb(11.69%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    I have to admit I'm really lazy too, like Jaylou I am knackered at the end of the day. In the summer I will go for a mile to 2 mile walk every night but I don't do much in the winter. I keep promising to do my Davina dvd but thus far haven't managed it (or found the right time of day to do it as my eldest takes the mick if I try to put it on!).

8. Lauripop

Lauripop Member

Start Weight:
    13st5lb
    Current Weight:
    11st12lb
    Lost(%):
    1st7lb(11.23%)
    Diet:
    Slimming world
    I try to go jogging at least 3 times a week, the route usually takes about 45 minutes. It's hard to keep motivated now that it's getting cold though...

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.