Dismiss Notice
Welcome to MiniMins! Be sure to check out our complete listing of diets on the front page including Slimming World, Exante, Weight Watchers, Cambridge Weight Plan, Herbalife, and hundreds more.

Exercis part of SW

Discussion in 'Slimming World' started by MrsDetermined, 9 November 2009 Social URL.

1. MrsDetermined

MrsDetermined Better drink that water!

Start Weight:
    12st10lb
    Current Weight:
    11st7lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st5lb
    Lost(%):
    1st3lb(9.55%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World - w/o group
    What do you all do?

I see people doing 10,000 steps a day challenge - is this worth it?

After chasing round 2 under 5 yo's all day and house work and chores, I'm shattered. lol

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. LisaC

LisaC Gold Member

Start Weight:
    17st0lb
    Current Weight:
    17st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st6lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Im pretty disciplined so I do fitness dvd's at home. Davina is brilliant & Ive also recently bought Charlie Brooks which I really like too.

Personally I totally recommend a trampette, they're small & inexpensive & you get really good results from as little as 15/20 mins jogging a day. Plus you can watch the tv while you jog!

4. Mrs V

Mrs V Loves Life!

Start Weight:
    21st7lb
    Current Weight:
    12st5lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    9st2lb(42.52%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    I use the gym at work, trampette and wii fit. I also teach jive so usually dance around like a loon with my Daughter as well!

5. shrinkingannie

shrinkingannie Gold Member

Start Weight:
    14st5lb
    Current Weight:
    10st4lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st12lb
    Lost(%):
    4st1lb(28.36%)
    Diet:
    healthy eating
    I do yoga and body pump once a week and use my treadmill 3 times a week and walk for about 45 mins most day.

I have two babies under 2 and use exercise as my me time.

6. jaylou

jaylou Gold Member

I walk my dog and that's it! I'm lazy really, I love exercising but am shattered by the end of the day and can't be bothered. I do walk my dog twice a day and I walk fast and I've noticed a difference in my legs and bum since I've been doing it.
    I love running but I'm really a fair weather runner so it isn't going to happen in the next few months.

7. sanicholl

sanicholl Silver Member

Start Weight:
    11st0lb
    Current Weight:
    9st10lb
    Goal Weight:
    8st10lb
    Lost(%):
    1st4lb(11.69%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    I have to admit I'm really lazy too, like Jaylou I am knackered at the end of the day. In the summer I will go for a mile to 2 mile walk every night but I don't do much in the winter. I keep promising to do my Davina dvd but thus far haven't managed it (or found the right time of day to do it as my eldest takes the mick if I try to put it on!).

8. Lauripop

Lauripop Member

Start Weight:
    13st5lb
    Current Weight:
    11st12lb
    Lost(%):
    1st7lb(11.23%)
    Diet:
    Slimming world
    I try to go jogging at least 3 times a week, the route usually takes about 45 minutes. It's hard to keep motivated now that it's getting cold though...

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.