Exercise - 30 day shred

Lucy:D said:
Oh can I be a buddy? I have huge problems with my feet but I can still do it I hope.. Just be ready for my pain moaning!

Will stick a wedding dress on the telly!

Sure we can and will all do this together!! Let's go girls!!
And we will listen to your pain moaning.

Yay the more the merrier... Gonna do day 2 at 1130... Abs and thighs aching today :)

Go for it Lisa. You can and will do it.
I am gutted. Having to have a day of rest today due to my knee swelling. So upset.
Not caused by the 30 day shred. It's from another routine I was doing as well as. Stupid woman that I am. Will stick with 30 day shred and not add to much other stuff.
Come on ladies. Let's do this!!

I'm actually looking forward to it just waiting for my friend to call in to drop something off. I will then be hitting the living room.. I am aching in very weird places obviously caused from exercising with weights but I feel great.... Sorry to hear about your knee... Enjoy your day of rest and hopefully you can get back to it tomorrow!,,

Day 2 completed ... Not as shaky as I was yesterday but my body felt the burn x

Well done on completing day 2. Can't wait to get back to it tomorrow.
I love it. Never thought I would say that about exercise and for sure never thought I would say that about a jillian michaels workout DVD. Lol.

Well didn't do it yesterday so will be doing day 6 today. But I decided to measure myself yesterday as had not seen a loss on the scales.
And in the 5 days of doing the shred I have lost 1/2 inch on the hips and 1/4 on the waist. I'm oh so happy!!

I am a little bit stiffer today mainly from the lunges and squats hope I haven't seized up by tonight as want to complete day 3 tonight x

strachan51 said:
Well didn't do it yesterday so will be doing day 6 today. But I decided to measure myself yesterday as had not seen a loss on the scales.
And in the 5 days of doing the shred I have lost 1/2 inch on the hips and 1/4 on the waist. I'm oh so happy!!

Wow well done ... Did you complete day 6 today? Completed day 3 .. Actually enjoyed it today :)

Well done Lisa for completing day 3.
I was unable to do it again yesterday. Swelling in knee has gone down but it's a ligament issue.
Kicking myself for adding other workout other than the shred.
Shred didn't bother my knee at all then that other one messed up my knee. Ggrrr.
Hoping to get back to it today.
Keep going. Your doing great.

went swimming yesterday , did lenghts for 1 hour non stop. not sure how many lenghths i did but was quite alot. feeling achy today but looking forward to go swimming again . planning to do it 3 x a week and then doing 1 hour on my dance mat too. hope to get a better weight loss this month x

I started the shred dvd yesterday, today i ache!!!! i've been for a 30 min brisk walk and now when my son goes to sleep its time for day 2!!! I'm excited about toning up, got to go to ibiza with 20 girls for a hen weekend in june, most young and slim, i have had 3 kids and need to loose at least a stone and tone up by then. so determined!

NewSunrise said:
I started the shred dvd yesterday, today i ache!!!! i've been for a 30 min brisk walk and now when my son goes to sleep its time for day 2!!! I'm excited about toning up, got to go to ibiza with 20 girls for a hen weekend in june, most young and slim, i have had 3 kids and need to loose at least a stone and tone up by then. so determined!

Go for it. Keep it going. You'll feel the benefits in a very short space of time.
I can't wait to get back to it. Am
Gutted to have had to miss 2 days.
Like Jillian says "give me 20 minutes of intensity and I'll save you hours in the gym!" oh so true!!

Day 4 completed ... Hard work tonight not from fitness point of view but from couldn't be arsed view haha proud I did it tho :)

strachan51 said:
Well done you. Fair proud of ya. You go girl!!!

Thank you :) how's your knee doing? My ankle hasn't reacted to well to tonight's session it hurt a lot during so hope it will be ok tomorrow as I'm not at home to do it thu & fri so need it to last tomorrow haha x

LisaM1977 said:
Thank you :) how's your knee doing? My ankle hasn't reacted to well to tonight's session it hurt a lot during so hope it will be ok tomorrow as I'm not at home to do it thu & fri so need it to last tomorrow haha x

Knee getting better. Gonna get back to the shred in the morning. Hooray. Have really missed it.
Hope your ankle is better and you can do the shred tomorrow.
It's fab isn't it?? I love it.

Didn't love it tonight while doing it but really starting to enjoy it .. It's just the right amount of time that you can't make an excuse not to do it .. Although don't think Jillian would like my sorry attempts at press ups haha .. Hope your knee is ok to do it tomorrow and if it is don't overdo it x

Back