Exercise - 30 day shred

You are making me think I maybe need to get this. Hoping to do run 2 of week 1 tomorrow while munchkin is at school....

Hooray. Back to it today. Oh shred how I've missed thee. Feel great. Knee did well. Phew!!! Bring on the rest of it!! So happy!!
How goes it for the rest of ya? Anyone else decided to do this?

Yeah thought it was a sign lol! My knee not happy today so left the run, I have my date for race for life which is 24 weeks on Sunday so think I'm gonna give myself plenty of time to get the running thing cracked!

strachan51 said:
Hooray. Back to it today. Oh shred how I've missed thee. Feel great. Knee did well. Phew!!! Bring on the rest of it!! So happy!!
How goes it for the rest of ya? Anyone else decided to do this?

Woo hoo good news... Just on way home to do day 5 ... Ankle a bit sore so I am not gonna do the side lunges and replace with forward ones or squats instead. I think it could be those that are hurting my ankle x

Lexie2005 said:
Squats, lunges, oh I don't think I like this already!!!

Lexi ... Cos it's interval training you only do them for a min then change onto something else :)

Boooo half of day 5 completed ... Ankle really didn't like it today didn't feel right ... Thought best to stop and then I will try again tomorrow... Bit gutted :(

You're all raving about this DVD so much I've just ordered it off Amazon!!! Haven't exercised properly for years - walking with dogs and occasional burst on the Wii has been my limit :) Hopefully it will be here by the weekend so I can get started :)

Sent from my iPad using MiniMins

Chrissy72 said:
You're all raving about this DVD so much I've just ordered it off Amazon!!! Haven't exercised properly for years - walking with dogs and occasional burst on the Wii has been my limit :) Hopefully it will be here by the weekend so I can get started :)

Sent from my iPad using MiniMins

Wooohoooo. Go chrissy!!

I think she is great, but I know that I won't do the DVD as it competes with cartoons and football.. Also exercising at home is just not my thing! Can't get motivated ;) so I go to evening exercise classes.

Am always impressed when others can make time in their day to do these DVDs

Well away tonight and tomorrow I have actually missed it can't wait to do it on sat

strachan51 said:
Go get em!!! You can do it.

Just went in to my sons playroom as that's the only DVD player that's working but sadly star jumps are not do-able up there & the arm swinging hit the lampshade in there. Gonna have to buy a new DVD player for down here when hubby gets paid.....

Back