Dismiss Notice
Welcome to MiniMins! Be sure to check out our complete listing of diets on the front page including Slimming World, Exante, Weight Watchers, Cambridge Weight Plan, Herbalife, and hundreds more.

exercise advice ...

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by LeylaIrem, 19 July 2011 Social URL.

1. LeylaIrem

LeylaIrem Full Member

Goal Weight:
    12st5lb
    Diet:
    Exante
    Im on Step one (ss) will exercise help my losses or hinder them? :confused:

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. lauren-1986

lauren-1986 Feeling Motivated

Start Weight:
    13st2lb
    Current Weight:
    12st6lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st10lb(5.43%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge Diet
    Hello! I'm on SS and go to the gym nearly everyday, as long as you aren't pushing yourself too hard it shouldn't be a problem. I've lost 21lbs in 4 weeks and I feel better for the exercise, although I don't think it has made a huge amount of difference to the losses, its just improved my fitness.

If you want to do a full on workout then you need to consider moving up the programmes. I am shortly starting training for the Great South Run & my CDC will not let me go on anything less than step 3 (1000 cals) when I start the training as your body needs the energy to burn.

4. LeylaIrem

LeylaIrem Full Member

Goal Weight:
    12st5lb
    Diet:
    Exante
    Thank you - i only lost 2lbs last week which was pretty gutting as I have stuck to it %100 so I was hoping the exercise might help :)

5. loulouless

loulouless Is a loser :)

Start Weight:
    24st2lb
    Current Weight:
    20st8lb
    Goal Weight:
    14st0lb
    Lost(%):
    3st8lb(14.79%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge
    When I did this before I used the Wii fit and I really do think it helped me, but you do have to be careful they do say not to overdo any exercise but a little may not hurt - just be careful.

6. LeylaIrem

LeylaIrem Full Member

Goal Weight:
    12st5lb
    Diet:
    Exante
    I would love to use the wii fit just cant afford one atm! but i do the Rebecca Wheatley DVD. Thanks for the advice!!

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.