exercise and calories...

time2go

Gold Member
So, on this diet we have 600cals a day.... When I do the c25 app o burn 299 calories.... Which leaves my intake at 300cals. Is this okay or should I b upping my intake a bit on these days? Any ideas/ thoughts x

When I added Exercise to Exante it pretty much brought me to a standstill as it sent my body into starvation mode even when I did add some chicken to try and eat back some calories, so its a bit of a tricky one to advise. In the end I switched to calories which seems to work better with the exercise.

Mmmm... Don't fancy that. I both wanna lose loads if exante weight and start getting fit. I am kinda aiming to do a 10k in Sept... Aw I dunno what to do. Only doing three more weeks on this diet. Wonder if I should just delay exercise until then? But then don't wanna stop incase I don't start again lol

I would personally delay the exercise if you're only going to be on this diet for another three weeks. :)

For you to get properly fit you MUST have a lot of calories & nutrients for your body to benefit for it, otherwise it jut backfires and your body will burn out entirely, leaving you probably unfitter & unhealthier than before unfortunately.

I've emailed exante to ask their advice, thanks for all your advice x

I have been thinking the same. I have just started c25 and really enjoy it. I also do cycling once a week, zumba and swimming but not sure if i am.over doing it.

Let us know what they say. X

I will, dunno when they will get back to me? X

Exercising is great for maintaining weight as well as helping weight loss. The Exante products are giving you all of the daily nutrition your body needs therefor you would be fine to continue with the exercise while following the programme, however if you feel that you need some additional calories then changing over to the Working Solution will still be beneficial for your weight loss.

Kind Regards, Jackie

Reply from exante x

Thats good news. Its so confusing as i read different things all the time. Im going to stick to exercise as it keeps me motivated. Thanks x

Yes, I do think it clears up but obviously just adjusting it to our own bodies. Gonna try go out this afternoon :)

Back