1. MiniMins members lost 144 Stone in January! Why not join in the conversation today?
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dismiss Notice

Exercise and Exante

Discussion in 'Exante' started by SuperNova, 13 March 2014 Social URL.

1. SuperNova

SuperNova Well-Known Member

Hi has anyone got any advice on exercising on Exante? I lost two stone on Exante last year but unfortunatly my 40th birthday and then Christmas stopped me in my tracks. I did a week a couple of weeks ago but caved again. I am on day one again today. I do have a gym membership and I started going to the gym when I stopped Exante last year. I really want to start that up again to rather than waste my membership. Does anyone have any advise or tips on how to follow total solution 100% and still go to the gym

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

Register a free account with MiniMins and join in the conversation!
  3. Chubzy

Chubzy Member

Hi supernova. Im on exante myself and i am exercising. I am going all out. As though i would if i was bodybuilding again with high intensity cardio and weights. That said I am different to you. Try it out. Go to the gym start slow walking cycling whatever u like and see how u feel. Good luck

4. Nicynoo

Nicynoo Active Member

I think its ok to work out as long as you dont over do it. I am currently doing work out vids at home which I really enhljoy. I have a friend on Cambridge which is similar who regularly goes to the gym. I think it is really important to make sure that you get all the water that you need. I haven't been doing TS, I have been doing WS with only 2 products. You may need to adapt tour work outs if you are not eating food. Start slow x

5. SuperNova

SuperNova Well-Known Member

Hi.. Thanks for the advise.. I will have to drag myself off down the gym and see how it goes x:eek:

6. demmeister

demmeister Well-Known Member

My gf does 1-2 hours at the gym about 4 times a week and regularly loses about 5lbs a week.
    I tried to do it with her but found that it made me too hungry so I don't exercise at all and I tend to lose about 3lbs a week. I've got less to lose than her so I'm okay with it :)