Exercise and Exante

Discussion in 'Exante' started by SuperNova, 13 March 2014.

1. SuperNova

SuperNova Well-Known Member

Hi has anyone got any advice on exercising on Exante? I lost two stone on Exante last year but unfortunatly my 40th birthday and then Christmas stopped me in my tracks. I did a week a couple of weeks ago but caved again. I am on day one again today. I do have a gym membership and I started going to the gym when I stopped Exante last year. I really want to start that up again to rather than waste my membership. Does anyone have any advise or tips on how to follow total solution 100% and still go to the gym
  2. Chubzy

Chubzy Member

Hi supernova. Im on exante myself and i am exercising. I am going all out. As though i would if i was bodybuilding again with high intensity cardio and weights. That said I am different to you. Try it out. Go to the gym start slow walking cycling whatever u like and see how u feel. Good luck
  3. Nicynoo

Nicynoo Active Member

I think its ok to work out as long as you dont over do it. I am currently doing work out vids at home which I really enhljoy. I have a friend on Cambridge which is similar who regularly goes to the gym. I think it is really important to make sure that you get all the water that you need. I haven't been doing TS, I have been doing WS with only 2 products. You may need to adapt tour work outs if you are not eating food. Start slow x
  4. SuperNova

SuperNova Well-Known Member

Hi.. Thanks for the advise.. I will have to drag myself off down the gym and see how it goes x:eek:
  5. demmeister

demmeister Well-Known Member

My gf does 1-2 hours at the gym about 4 times a week and regularly loses about 5lbs a week.
    I tried to do it with her but found that it made me too hungry so I don't exercise at all and I tend to lose about 3lbs a week. I've got less to lose than her so I'm okay with it :)