Exercise and Exante

Discussion in 'Exante' started by SuperNova, 13 March 2014 Social URL.

1. SuperNova

SuperNova Member

Last edited: 25 May 2016
  2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Chubzy

Chubzy Member

Hi supernova. Im on exante myself and i am exercising. I am going all out. As though i would if i was bodybuilding again with high intensity cardio and weights. That said I am different to you. Try it out. Go to the gym start slow walking cycling whatever u like and see how u feel. Good luck
  4. Nicynoo

Nicynoo Member

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    Weight Watchers
    I think its ok to work out as long as you dont over do it. I am currently doing work out vids at home which I really enhljoy. I have a friend on Cambridge which is similar who regularly goes to the gym. I think it is really important to make sure that you get all the water that you need. I haven't been doing TS, I have been doing WS with only 2 products. You may need to adapt tour work outs if you are not eating food. Start slow x
  5. demmeister

demmeister Full Member

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    My gf does 1-2 hours at the gym about 4 times a week and regularly loses about 5lbs a week.
    I tried to do it with her but found that it made me too hungry so I don't exercise at all and I tend to lose about 3lbs a week. I've got less to lose than her so I'm okay with it :)
Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.