Exercise and Lipotrim

Mocha_bear

I don’t think exercise is a good idea in the 1st week, well for me anyway:confused:, but does anyone bother exercising. I don’t just wanna lose weight I wanna get toned as well so will I see a greater difference if I go the gym as well?

Plus if youdo abit of Cadio and bit of weights and then a relaxing swim that takes up at good few hours in the day which makes the who process go quicker lol.

Any help would be much appreciated.

yoga, pilates are fab on this, theyre a more gentle way of exercising whilst toning and lengthening the muscles to give lean look, you wont be getting your heart rate up as much as intense cardio which is good since when your on a vlcd to cope your heart rate naturally lowers itself so heart beats slower so its probably healthier not to be doing too much intense stuff, walking is also brill, its a great workout for your legs arms even stomach just make sure to keep stomach pulled in, in fact things like crunches have very very little impact on tonig stomach what you need to do is strength train the major muscle groups such as legs, chest and back etc walking is fab though for toning, try it in sand now that the weathers getting nicer, going uphill you really feel those glutes and dont ve tempted to add ankle weights these can in fact be detrimental to ankles/knees etc hope this helps and let me know how you do!!!! am here if youve anymore questions as you can see ive way too much to say!!!!
xxxxx

Does moisturising the skin well everyday help in the battle against sagging skin after weight loss in conjunction with exercise? Any particular moisturiser or oil?

I would def do some toning exercises they are working for me i just wish i had started a little earler. Although i didnt really have the energy in the first couple of weeks xxx

Dont fall for that pilates rubbish its just stretching
:D x

Thanks guys for the help.

I'm not really into yoga or pilates but I'm deffo gonna do some light toning classes, like a legs, bum and tum one, just so it helps. I really don't wanna be saggy!!!!! I might swim as well cause that doesn't feel like I'm really exercising.

I had my first shake, it was strawberry and not that bad actually, still really excited.

Does moisturising the skin well everyday help in the battle against sagging skin after weight loss in conjunction with exercise? Any particular moisturiser or oil?

I did light weights at the gym and it really made a big difference to my skin tone....also Bio Oil...great for un-even tone and I think keeps those stretch marks at bay!!:rolleyes:

Back