Exercise and Sole Source

Discussion in 'Cambridge Diet 100% Posts!' started by dietingguy, 12 June 2011 Social URL.

1. dietingguy

dietingguy Full Member

Start Weight:
    20st0lb
    Current Weight:
    17st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    15st0lb
    Lost(%):
    3st0lb(15%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge
    Does any do much exercise while on Sole Source? Any tips?

Many thanks!

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. timsmom

timsmom Full Member

Start Weight:
    17st4lb
    Current Weight:
    16st5lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st12lb
    Lost(%):
    0st13lb(5.37%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge
    I do a bit but you need to keep really well hydrated or you end feeling faint. I walk, run and swim and if I can't get out of the house cos of the children and OH working, I do steps and skipping in the garden, neighbours must think I'm out of my tree. Have ordered Davina' exercise DVD so I can exercise at home without humiliating myself to the neighbourhood. I always used to do a lot of sport and have quite good muscle tone under the flab but am so worried about loose skin. Like to do a bit of cardio every day, helps burn the fat too!! My friends son is a personal trainer and he is giving me different toning exercises to do each fortnght so will keep up with those too.

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.