Exercise and SW

bambam101

Hi everyone!

I am celebrating my first ever half a stone weight loss this week :D
I was just wondering if anyone had noticed how big an impact exercise has on weight losses?
In Week 3 I did NO exercise what so ever and stuck to the plan 100% and only lost half a pound. On Week 4 I started going to the gym etc and lost 2 and a half pounds!

What exercises do you find to be the most beneficial when it comes to weight loss?
I used to love dancing but now I have a dodgy knee (from dancing for 18 years!) I can't really do it anymore.
I've taken up aqua aerobics at my gym and I love it. It doesn't hurt your joints and for being low impact...its still an amazing workout!

Bam
xxx

I love Zumba! Can only manage one class a week due to finances but great for burning calories and toning up!

i go to zumba and i try and do 30 mins of the wii fit daily. i have managed this for about a week so far, it must be working because my thighs are constantly aching whwen i try nad stand up. i haven't seen a difference of the scales yet, but hopefully i will soon.

I run, and have used running alone to lose over a stone before.
Now I'm trying to combine the two to see how well I can do :D

I do 4 exercise classes a week (with a 7 week break when son was born - worked out up to 39 weeks pregnant)

I do find i am more hungry because i exercise but i also find my body craves healthier choices because of exercising. It also gives me more energy and more muscle in my body means more fat burnt during all activities i do daily.

I also find my body is much more toned and my skin is better. I also really ENJOY my exercise and it really sets me up for the day :)

I do tue-fri 9.30-10.30 classes :)

I really need to do classes but work 45hr ish weeks some 40 he, so tired

Back