Exercise and weigjt loss

sookie

Silver Member
I did C25k last yet and my weight loss stopped but inch lose started.. Due to holidays and to much going on no excuse I know but tuning stopped.
I'm just wondering if doing weight watcher and exercise has helped other people on to quicker weight loss.. I intend to restart running in Monday but I know I will be disappointed if I see yet again no weight loss after doing it for a few weeks
So just wondering how exercise fitted into your lifestyle.

Sian xx

For me some exercise is good....a 40 minute run or bike ride 3 times a week definitely aided my weight loss. However, any more than that I found my weight loss slowed as my body was going into panic mode. really important to be sure you are eating all of your daily points if exercising IMHO...

For me some exercise is good....a 40 minute run or bike ride 3 times a week definitely aided my weight loss. However, any more than that I found my weight loss slowed as my body was going into panic mode. really important to be sure you are eating all of your daily points if exercising IMHO...

Thanks Howie.. I'm going to start again on Monday and I shall enjoy eating all my allowance..
Did you use the extra that you earned xx

No never used the extra...always good to know it is there to use if you want to though ! :)

Hi Guys!
I have been on WW for 8 weeks now and I am finally able to run (horay!!)So I have been training for a 10k run in the summer but I have found since I have upped my training my weight loss has gone from 4.5lbs/2.5lbs a week right down to 1lb/.5lb per week I am seeing inch loss but its a bit disheartning to not see progress on the scales! Do I limit my training to between 2 and 3 km runs a couple of times a week instead of 2 or 3 10kms per week? Hmm maybe a little experiment for me to conduct!

I had a similar experience with weight loss slowing due to upping exercise. Slow exercise up a little and it will speed the weight loss up again as your body is going into panic mode and holding onto what it currently has as it expects you are going to be running and thinks it will need it...

P.S Jump on your bike to break the exercise routine up will help also !

I had a similar experience with weight loss slowing due to upping exercise. Slow exercise up a little and it will speed the weight loss up again as your body is going into panic mode and holding onto what it currently has as it expects you are going to be running and thinks it will need it...

P.S Jump on your bike to break the exercise routine up will help also !

Brilliant so I have an excuse for a lazy week this week heehee :p I have a cross trainer in the shed and funny enough I was having fantastic weight loss when I was using that for a half hour a day 3-4 times a week so I may go back to that and see if it makes a difference!!

Thanks for the advice, I'll report back after WI on Tuesday :D

Back