Exercise anyone?

ChubLock

Silver Member
Anyone partaking in any exercise alongside the PP WW plan?

I've been swimming twice this week (Tues - 22 lengths and 24 on thurs) and this morning I did a 40min spinning session.

I was going to alternate with the 2x weekly spins for 1x weekly swims but my arse is killing so much from the uncomfy saddle which is odd because I have so much extra padding yet my bum-bones kill! I found it really hard going but I'm nearly 7 stones overweight so I just took it at my own pace.

I used to do aerobix but there aren't any classes on at 7pm near me so I can't do it :(

So tell me what you're all doing? :)

The biceps are aching a bit today tho! But going to try and keep it up. It's a shame loosing weights so blinking expensive tho :(

I joined the gym today just usin my exercise bike at the min hopin the gym will speed up the weight loss :) x x

Hopefully the money is well spent I really want to join a aqua class 2 x x

Yes very true. My lesiure centre also do something called aqua jog that is brill and you can deffinatly feel it working whilst doing it and the next day!

I always worry that if I exercise lots I'm gonna feel hungrier than ever and more tempted to cheat....

Any tips on how to get round this?

I took a WW flapjack with me (3PP) and when I felt hungry following my class I just munched on that. Or maybe a 0PP apple and banana to tide you over?

It's so silly to have the vending machine right outside the class but you just have to do your best to ignore it - walk past it at speed! Lol.

I think I am going to join the gym because I spent over £11 on 3x exercises classes this week and a weekly membership is only £5! doesn't make sense does it?!

Anyone partaking in any exercise alongside the PP WW plan?

I've been swimming twice this week (Tues - 22 lengths and 24 on thurs) and this morning I did a 40min spinning session.

I was going to alternate with the 2x weekly spins for 1x weekly swims but my arse is killing so much from the uncomfy saddle which is odd because I have so much extra padding yet my bum-bones kill! I found it really hard going but I'm nearly 7 stones overweight so I just took it at my own pace.

I used to do aerobix but there aren't any classes on at 7pm near me so I can't do it :(

So tell me what you're all doing? :)

Oh how i miss spinning... i used to love spinning before i fell pg, now with the boys i just don't get the time to fit in making the gym :cry: i know your backside is absolutely killing now but believe me after the third session it goes, it's just cause you're using the muscles there that you don't usually.

I've just started a 30 day shred challenge with some of the other girls - it's a workout dvd from jillian michaels which is only 20 minutes long but promises massive results. I can fit 20 mins in whilst my dinner is in the oven lol.

The spin is a fantastic workout though if you can stick with it xxx

Do you promise this pain will go away cos my ass kills!! Seriously, I wince everytime I sit down too aggresively:eek:

I will keep at it, need to find a class mid-week cos I'll be in London next weekend and won't make it to class.

How is the 30-day shred workout going for you? :)

Yep, hand on heart and everything ;) lol. Remember the phrase - no pain no gain.

Shred is going ok - it's only day 2 but i do ache already lol. I was trying to run but am struggling to get out of the house as hubby and i have commitments and when he's out i have to stay in with the kiddies so i decided on a dvd and 20 minutes is manageable in anyone's schedule. They say you can lose up to 20lbs in 30 days apparantely.... so i took my measurements etc before i started and will see where we end up!! Just doing the work out though you can see that you would get results. xxx

And for you.... i keep telling myself it's only for six months or so and the bulk of the hard work will be done x

Haha Curvy Lass you made me laugh I have a very sore bum to I done 50 mins on an exercise bike and I cant walk I am sooooo sore!!! I have just bought the Kerry katona DVD and that is great well worth the money I did the 30 min workout and was huffing and puffing like a little piggie. Oh why did i shove so much food in my mouth... anyone know where you can get your jaw wired up !!!!!!

My gym membership lapsed last nov, which at the time i didn't mind since i hadn't been in months. I slipped discs in my back last august, ended up in hospital for a while and so couldn't exercise, but in dec my neurosurgeon gave me the go ahead for swimming, cycling, gentle walks and the cross trainer. Think I may just renew that membership next week. I ordered the 30 day shred online today, so i intend to start it when it arrives.

Ive joined gym this week, hoping it speeds the weightloss up, but as ive got about 7 stone to lose its slow going !, ANd i sweat sooo much its imbarressing !

Oh well I'm glad it's not just me then! Iv got about 7 to lose as well! And the big reason/excuse for me not doing much exercise is the same-I sweat so bloody much. And bright beetroot cheeks come out. Nice.

Back