exercise (boo hiss!!!)

billiebimbo

Hi
does anyone know what kind of exercise is recommended for the Exante program? I have seen it is 20 minutes a day which I think I can manage - I am thinking of jogging but on contact with Cambridge diet people they recommended no exercise for first two weeks and then start on the second phase of the diet so I am a bit confused - does anyone have any hints/tips for me? pretty please?? xx:confused::confused::confused:

I think it's wise to leave it a week or so until your body gets used to the lower calories, just an opinion though :) I think exante recommends exercise such as walking :)

Hi I have done 30 minutes on the Wii everyday since I started exante and have been fine, the first few sessions I stuck to yoga and balance exercises so very low energy, yesterday I did about 25 mins of step aerobics - but very slowly and I intend to start a couch to 5k running program next week when I have been doing this for 2 weeks. Im on Day 8 and feeling alot more energetic today. I did know some one who did Cambridge shakes only and took up running and was fine.

Back