Exercise- build up to?

CoCo

I have started a new part time job, I am out of the house 2 hours a day, 5 days a week. I walk to work and back so the minute I step out the door the 2 hours of non stop being on my feet starts.
To be honest I don't stop all day, what with work and running the house, looking after 2 kids etc etc.
I hate exercising, I have various dvd's and an exercise bike. So hopefully the walking and part time job will help a bit to get some fat off, but would the exercise bike be better for fat burning or the dvd's?

CoCo as your doing a lot of walking perhaps you might like to join us on our steppers league.

Here is the thread for it.

http://www.minimins.com/fitness-exe...out-2008-record-your-daily-steps-here-19.html

If you don't have a pedometer, but know the distance you walk you can put that down. 2,000 steps is roughly one mile.

As for the choice between using dvd's or exercise bike, why not do some of each and that way you will know that your toning all over.

I have always found that the bike gives a nice shape to my legs.

I am not an expert, but perhaps someone who is or has experience might post and give you some help and support on this.

Love Mini xxx

Thanks for the reply, walking is about the only exercise I do like,lol! Will go and have a look at the link now.

Walking is definitely good for you, try stepping up the pace a bit and you will get more of a cardio workout from it. So instead of simply walking make it into a brisk walk. The little bit of extra speed should get your ticker pumping a bit faster :D Throw some crunches and some press-ups into the mix and you're off to a good start.

Back