Exercise Diary - September

Miss Mango

Little Miss Wii Fit!
I thought I would start an exercise diary (I hope there isn't already one! :eek: ) I am doing the Wii Fit Challenge but its not the only exercise I do. So I'm going to log it all in here and of course everyone else can log theirs here too.

So far today my exercise has totalled:

Weights to tone up: 10 mins

Exercise bike: 40 minutes
Wii Fit: 35 minutes

Daily Total: 1 hour 15 minutes

I'll update every night with my daily total. Everyone else is free to share and join in too. I'd just like somewhere that I can write to see what I've actually achieved in a day and if everyone else is expecting to see my daily total it won't leave me room to get lazy and not exercise! ;)

Last edited:
Wii Fit: 58 minutes
Exercise Bike: 40 minutes

Daily Total: 1 hr 48 minutes

Last edited:
Did no exercise at all yesterday as felt unwell. Making up for it today so far:

Wii Fit: 1 hour, 15 minutes
Exercise Bike: 20 minutes

Daily total: 1 hour 45 minutes

Last edited:
Just updated my daily total for today and also updated my colours so they're all the same cos I'm a freak like that! :p

Can I join in too?

I joined the gym just over a week ago and am really enjoying my exercise!

Today:

10mins Cardio (bike)
30mins resistance (weight machines)
45mins aerobics class tonight!

Total: 1hr 25mins

Can I join in too?

I joined the gym just over a week ago and am really enjoying my exercise!

Today:

10mins Cardio (bike)
30mins resistance (weight machines)
45mins aerobics class tonight!

Total: 1hr 25mins
Of course! The more the merrier and I was hoping there would be someone to join me in here, its getting lonely! I'm loving my exercise too and keeping track of it like this really helps.
You've done well so far today, I've not started mine yet! :D

Adding in my hours for today:

Wii Fit: 46 minutes
Exercise Bike: 35 minutes

Daily Total: 1 hour 31 minutes

Edited at 7:44pm. I'm done with my exercise for today as its now got me irritated! :p

Last edited:
Right I've had a totally busy and stressful afternoon so am now gonna chill out. Exercise can leave over til tomorrow when I will double up :rolleyes:

:D

I've not managed to get any done today either, basically because I really couldn't be bothered so I'll work like lightning this weekend and get myself a real punishment for missing 2 days!

I'm not slacking I promise!! :D

lol! I had a day off yesterday too!

Thursday:
30mins cardio... zero strength training... oops! Very unmotivated today!

Friday:
Day off but did do the food shopping for the week which has to count for some strength training!!

Saturday - Today:
30mins cardio
-10mins x trainer
-10mins bike
-10mins arm swimming style machine!
30mins weight training

Total - 1 hour!
:D

Only managed 30 mins in total so far today:

Exercise Bike: 20 minutes

Daily total: 30 minutes

Just popping on to say I'm off to the gym and hope to complete:

10mins x trainer
10mins bike
10mins arm swimmy resistance thingy...
30mins strength training
1hour!

Good going there hun, hope you manage to get it all done! I'm hoping to get some extra done today seeing as I missed a couple of days last week :p

Thanks Miss Mango - I managed more than I thought I would!

I did:
10mins - Xtrainer
10mins - Treadmill - Fast walking
10mins - Bike
6mins - top xt (bike for upper body - you pedal with ur arms)
2 sets of 15-20reps on:
Leg extension, Leg curl, hip adduction, hip abduction, pec fly, lateral pull, seated dips, abdominal, waist curl & bicep curls at various weights! Took half an hour!

Total of 1 hour 6mins!!

My trainer was very proud today - I managed to get through my whole program :D

Wow well done hun, thats brilliant :D I've managed 20 mins on my bike so far but going to do much more later - got to try to get it done in between other jobs!

Sounds good!

I must admit, I did spend a lot of time chatting in the gym and pacing myself a lot between machines but I still managed it! woohoo!

x

Sounds good!

I must admit, I did spend a lot of time chatting in the gym and pacing myself a lot between machines but I still managed it! woohoo!

x
Chatting makes it easier anyway and the time passes faster - I've just done another 20mins on the bike so 40 mins in total - gonna get some Wii Fit and weights done soon. :D

EDIT at 7:40pm: Just done a bit of Wii Fit and weights, still not enough but I can't get motivated when I have a period pain! :(
Here goes:

Weights to tone up: 15 mins
Wii Fit: 30 minutes

Daily Total: 1 hr 25 minutes

Last edited:
1 hour & 25 minutes is fabulous! Just take it easy then pick it up fully when you feel better x
Aw thats made me feel better about my poor workout these last few days, thanks hun!
That is what I'm going to do, haven't got a pain today so going to get moving! :D I work in the mornings so have to get everything done in the afternoon after lunch!

EDIT at 9:52pm:
Wii Fit: 55 minutes

Daily Total: 1 hr 45 minutes

Last edited:
Only managed 50 mins on the Wii Fit today, gonna get back on it this weekend though :D

Back