Exercise DVD Help

mum2c&d

Hi everyone

I was looking for advice on a good exercise DVD to get. I have been doing My Fitness Coach on Wii for a while and enjoyed it but getting fed up and fancy something different.

I go to a boxercise twice per week for an hour so was really looking for DVD that can do in 30 mins three times per week. Not into DVD's you do for an hour!!

Can anyone recommend one pls?

Thanks

Hi there!

I got the Davina Fit DVD which has 4 main work outs that run for 30 minutes each so you can mix and match to whatever you feel like! It's great fun! Although Davina does get a bit much after a while lol!

I agree, Davina's are really good and she's not too bad to watch and do it along to either, sometimes she's quite funny. Natalie Cassidy was also another good one that had different sections like a fat burn/cardio, strengthen and abs (or something along those lines) and I always felt it after doing her workout.

mel b totally fit DVD is fab, it has different sections for toning and two cardio sections too. you can personalise your workout by adding the different sections in in different orders etc. so you can just do 10 mins or a whole hour if you like! deffo worth a try

xx

Seeing you've got a Wii, EA Sports Active (original for all the kit) is about 20 mins and will totally change your shape and fitness.

Back