Exercise DVD that is light on the knees?

Domane

I have a dodgy right knee :( I can walk, run and ride my horses fine, I can use a treadmill at the gym (I hate cycling!) but a cross-trainer/eliptical makes it ache. Lunges and squats are a no-no too. I'm looking for an exercise dvd to tone everything up (I'm 50 and on SW) I'd love to do the 30 Day Shred programme but I fear my knee wouldn't hold up. I do have a couple of Ten-minute Solutions dvds - for my abs and a pilates one too but I'd like to do something a bit more aerobic too.

Any suggestions please?

(or can someone tell me how much "knee action" there is in 30-day Shred?)

I have a dodgy right knee :( I can walk, run and ride my horses fine, I can use a treadmill at the gym (I hate cycling!) but a cross-trainer/eliptical makes it ache. Lunges and squats are a no-no too. I'm looking for an exercise dvd to tone everything up (I'm 50 and on SW) I'd love to do the 30 Day Shred programme but I fear my knee wouldn't hold up. I do have a couple of Ten-minute Solutions dvds - for my abs and a pilates one too but I'd like to do something a bit more aerobic too.

Any suggestions please?

(or can someone tell me how much "knee action" there is in 30-day Shred?)

Hi the 30 day shred is pretty harsh on knees lots of star jumps and few squats and lunges dotted in. X

How about a nice chilled yoga or Pilates DVD? I do Pilates for dummies x

Thank you but I actually started going to a zumba class a couple of times a week and shaking my booty like a mad demon! (But it's OK coz everyone else is doing the same thing!!) Knee is holding up better than I gave it credit for....

Thank you but I actually started going to a zumba class a couple of times a week and shaking my booty like a mad demon! (But it's OK coz everyone else is doing the same thing!!) Knee is holding up better than I gave it credit for....

O would love to try Zumba but have two little kids and no child care :(

Back