Exercise dvds

autumnbabe

Gold Member
Last time i was on Atkins I exercised to "Jillian Micheal's 30 Day shred" Fantastic dvd and works a treat. But i have seen the new Josie Gibson dvd advertized and i thought wow that looks great. So i went out and brought it today. I will start that on Monday when all my girls are back to college and school.
Have any of you tried this dvd.?

Congrats on your wedding :)

Haven't tried the shred or the one you mention - but a load of people here do the shred, so I'm sure they will feedback soon.

Hey I havnt but i do love her she's so funny!! You must let me know what it's like :) xxx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Haven't tried that one, I love thirty day shred, did it avidly last summer which great results, planning to restart next week :)

Hey stef2009 will let you know how it goes. I'm looking forward to starting it. She looks stunning and unreckonisble. And like she says she is a lovely funny person too.
I also did the shred for months with great results but I fancied trying this one.
So will let you know. Some DVDs people bring out. I think omg she wasn't even heavy before the DVD so that doesn't inspire me. But this one did. So will keep you posted.!!!

You have to be into pain to enjoy the 30 day shred, but 'no pain no gain' lol. Personally i like doing kettlebells, i have kettleworx. Or dancing DVD's, any kind of dancing. I have an adult sized hula hoop and was going to try hooping but i just can't hula-hoop, it's frustrating!

I have some friends that love the 30 day shred but I think I should build up to that!
I have just ordered Zumba core for the Xbox Kinect. The kids can join in too then :)

Have have Shaun T's Insanity DVD - google that and have a look - its a 60 day challenge, can also search it on sky, but you need to be physically fit to do it - im working towards it. Its cardio and pylometric training, using your own body weight to get totally ripped, I was totally taken by it and was amazed - Dig deep people :0)

Will have to have a look at that DVD sandy.
I did my 1st go at Josie Gibson DVD today. It was great quick 30 sec sessions but really intense. But feel great. Now going to take the dog for a walk. Can't promise this will be everyday but I will try to do it most days

So glad I had a look at this thread, have just ordered 30 day shred. When I'm ripped and toned in Feb, I'll be so pleased.....!

Im starting the 30day shred in the morning - looking forward to seeing the results! x

I've just done the first one on a whim. Feeling a little jelly like in the legs, but it was doable. Hard work, but manageable because it's only 25 mins. Something tells me it will be soooo much harder in the morning!

Girls you will love 30 day shred once you into it. I found level 2 harder than 1 or 3. But keep with it as it does show results.

Thanks autumn, that's good to know. I really want to stick with this one and see the results. I've taken my measurements and weighed in, so will be interesting to see the results. Must try not to imagine myself with a six pack in Feb!!!!!!

Looking forward to getting going in the morning! I'll report back here afterwards! x

Within a week you will notice the difference. Normal when ever I am changing my diet I always get my shred out. Just wanted a change this time. Try to give me a boost of motivation lol

Back