Exercise DVD's

Lind

Is feeling the love!
Hi guys,

I have bought the "5 step fat attack by claire from steps" work out dvd. i have done it quite a few times but i thought i would get some more because i don't want to get bored and start skipping my exercises. :character00115:

does anybody have any good reccomendations i could try?

I am doing 3 at the moment, Coleen Nolan(the first one), Martine McCutheon (Great) and Lucy Benjeman Dancercize (bit boring but good).

I am doing 3 at the moment, Coleen Nolan(the first one), Martine McCutheon (Great) and Lucy Benjeman Dancercize (bit boring but good).

Hi MummyEm, is the Martine McCutheon one still available to buy to do you know?

Got to try some more because I don't want to get bored. :D

Everyone i know swears by Davina :) I bought her one but i am not ready physically for it so just doing a toning DVD at the mo.

I like Davina's "My Three Thirty Minute Workouts"

i've got 'the hotpants workout' you can get it on amazon and it's by kylie's choreographer. you really feel worked out afterwards!!

oh, and if you wana tone up i do yogalates - it's absolutely amazing. it's got the toning of pilates and the relaxing elements of yoga. good for injuries as well. i used it for the recommended 3 months last year and the results were incredible. pity i didnt keep it up!! but i'm starting it again next week, so just 3 months til i'm toned again!!

I was wondering about a pilates or yoga dvd for the toning. I do loads of cardio stuff. But my tummy is looking worse than before i started to diet!! :mad:

Hi Linda,

I got my Martine one from ebay for only £2 brand new and sealed, its really hard going first time but its amazing how much easier it gets every time lol x

Back