Exercise Games and Flats

Discussion in 'Fitness Health and Exercise' started by Trijian, 11 October 2010 Social URL.

1. Trijian

Trijian Full Member

Start Weight:
    15st5lb
    Current Weight:
    15st5lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st7lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    I have a Wii and Xbox 360, and see tons of exercise games out on the market, moreso for the Wii obviously. However I live in a flat, and having never tried any of these games, I'm not sure how neighbour-friendly they are, in terms of jumping/impact on the floor.

Can anyone advise which are good and not so good for a flat-dweller?

Thanks!

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Lozzica

Lozzica Full Member

Start Weight:
    19st13lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st5lb
    Diet:
    Rosemary Conley
    Wiifit and wiifit plus are good ones to go for seeing as you don't actually jump on the wii ballance board, the most you do is step up onto it. I also live in a flat and find the wiifit games to be quiet enough to play at all hours (when I have my night owl moments!) There's a bit more clumping around involved in wii sports if you really get into it and those exercises aren't as focused as those on the wiifit selection.

I just brought The Biggest Loser from Tesco for £10, I'll let you know what that's like once I've had a go!

4. Maynie

Maynie Full Member

Start Weight:
    17st7lb
    Current Weight:
    16st8lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st13lb
    Lost(%):
    0st13lb(5.31%)
    Diet:
    MFP/South Beach
    My Fitness Coach Cardio Workout would be good, as there isn't much foot movement, which is what causes the noise!

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.