Exercise?? How much??

Bubbles1984

Silver Member
Does anyone else here try and exercise every day to try and speed up the weight loss (and tone up) ?

I try and go on my wii fit for at least half an hour every day (doing the boxing, hula hoop etc). 3 times a week i will do an hour (half an hour in the morning and half an hour at night).

Im kinda hoping that will help speed thing up a bit, weight loss is really slowing down! xx

I do exercise, but not for weight loss, but to keep active and to tone up as I lose the weight, and if it helps with the weight loss then thats a bonus. I do a mile on my exercise bike every night while watching the soaps, I go swimming twice a week, and do wii fit 3 times a week (on the days i don't go swimming) and I'm also thinking of going to Zumba classes starting next week (finances depending). I also walk my daughter to school in the mornings instead of taking the car.

I've been doing this 20 minutes exercise dvd my mum gave me everyday but I think I'm going to start going on the wii instead! Sounds a bit more fun.

Do you use wii fit or just the normal wii?

Emily

wow helen thats impressive! I so wanted to join zumba but i couldnt find anywhere that had a creche :(

I use the wii fit. Purely because i got given the wii for xmas last year and i requested to get the wii board etc with it hoping it would make me use it more. I didnt for a start but now i really do. Its good fun as well, the toddler likes to join in (or stand and laugh at mummy attempting to jog haha). Would defo recommend :) xx

I use the wii fit. Purely because i got given the wii for xmas last year and i requested to get the wii board etc with it hoping it would make me use it more. I didnt for a start but now i really do. Its good fun as well, the toddler likes to join in (or stand and laugh at mummy attempting to jog haha). Would defo recommend :) xx

Haha, my OH kept laughing at me doing my exercise dvd until I made him join him and he was on the floor after 10 minutes! I don't have wii fit but I'll look into getting it with xmas coming up. Thanks!

Emily

Think you can get really good deals on it now, it was still quite pricey last year (too pricey i thought). But it is good...its just a bit brutal...gives you a right telling off if you gain. But if you go on it reguarly its your best friend lol xx

Back