Exercise: It's Non-Negotiable, what are you doing?

She gets called AJ tho when she's pretending to be like her brother & rolling around on the floor saying 'oooh my nuts!!' coz that sure aint pretty!!

She gets called AJ tho when she's pretending to be like her brother & rolling around on the floor saying 'oooh my nuts!!' coz that sure aint pretty!!

:8855: Brilliant!

lmao thats class

Jeez, LMAO.

Lol. Kids eh! I was the most girlie girl ever except for the uniform, combats and steel toe cap boots arent very feminine. Then i had oliver and have become a girlie tom boy. I go camping but have to have nails and hair done first. I climbed a tree (which i would have never done before) while being a pretty bridesmaid and done it in heels, at another one i tucked my bridesmaids dress (it had a train) into my knickers and went on the bouncy castle assault course. I was very prim and proper about doing it though, i didnt mess up my hair, dislodge my tiara or get dirty. Lol. I love handbags and shoes, the more the merrier!

My god Cheryl, are you sure we aren't twins lol?? Steel toe capped boots and combats for me too but like nice hair and nails! And handbags and shoes and pencil cases, strange I know :p And purses and especially Radley - I just can't afford them ;) one day .....

Lol triplets then! Im exactly the same. Ill take dogs for a walk with perfect (ish) hair and full make up :D

PMSL! Yep, that is actually me! :D :D

My sisters and I get so excited about stationary! And if we're in Smiths, we just have to go and look at it... LOL!

Paperchase is my ultimate stationary shop... love the notebooks the funkier the better!!

I'm afraid to say Staples just doesn't cut it for me!! I am going to watch out for you on the ads now then! :D

:8855:

Paperchase?? *faints*

I live in a paperless world I'm pleased to say. IT Rules!

Nope, every thing is on my laptop and replicated on my Blackberry Linz. I'm even looking at a book reader as I read loads and they cost me a fortune on Amazon and at Waterstone's.

I use the notes function on Outlook and the diary and calendar function as well Linz.

Back