exercise on lipotrim and exante vlcd

milkshakejunkie

Hey me again!! just wondering anyone exercising on the lipotrim and xante diet? its just i was told not to exercise because being on a low calories can slow your metbolism down resulting in slow weight loss but the xante website encourages at least 20 mins exercise a day for better results co confuse i do want to exercise but just worried it might slow the weight loss down any one got advice or is exercising? thanks xxxx

Stick to gentle exercise. Moderate walking, swimming and you wont go to far wrong. If you can add in some resistance (weight bearing exercise), then all the better as this doesn't have the same problems that too much cardio can have on a VLCD

Hi Milkshakejunkie!

I go to the gym 3 times a week and do some good walks 3 times a week too. Just take things easy to begin with and listen to your body. If you feel very weak or shaky just stop. I think it's best to build yourself up slowly and take things easy to begin with.

Good luck!

Thanks guys.I read on other lipotrim and vlcd diets on exercise aswell just after i posted the thread and got alot of answers didnt relise so many people where worried about the same question. Ill just do resistance as apparently helps your skin from sagging, as youll be toning it instead. xx

Back