Exercise on Lipotrim

Discussion in 'Lipotrim Forum' started by BigRy, 12 February 2009 Social URL.

1. BigRy

BigRy New Member

hi all, is it me or is it really hard work to try and fit in exercise when on the lipotrim i use to go gym atleast 4 times a week and now im on the diet i dont seem to have the energy to go once... is the normal? also does anyone find that you become tired easily?

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. LondonIrishOllie

LondonIrishOllie Pensively Posting

Start Weight:
    18st12lb
    Current Weight:
    11st8lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st1lb
    Lost(%):
    7st4lb(38.64%)
    Diet:
    Finished LT Easter 09
    Hey,

Yea its true you cant do as much as you used but I still do a bit.. ur never gonna have as much energy as you should have..

4. tasha2000

tasha2000 Full Member

Start Weight:
    17st12lb
    Current Weight:
    16st12lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st6lb
    Lost(%):
    1st0lb(5.6%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge
    It is because the calorie deficit is so big.. i think that realistically working out should start when you have lost a good bit of the weight.... you may put pounds back on as muscle but atleast then the toning starts.... I found a 40 minute trot on my treadmill nearly killed me last week so giving it a break until the weight is off.. think low impact stuff such as yoga and pilates is much better than any aerobic or high impact stuff when on sole source.. yur body just gets too tired too quickly and the hunger pangs can go mental after a work out x

5. Purpleangel

Purpleangel Silver Member

Start Weight:
    14st7lb
    Current Weight:
    13st7lb
    Lost(%):
    1st0lb(6.9%)
    Diet:
    Weightwatchers
    i never exercised before LT - so any exercise is hard for me!. I am sticking with lighter stuff such as abs, arms, thighs and buns training. No running and jumping about! I just cannot do stairs on this diet. Feel like i am about to collapse - the shame :mad:

6. Yorkshire Adam

Yorkshire Adam Gold Member

Start Weight:
    19st4lb
    Current Weight:
    13st13lb
    Goal Weight:
    14st0lb
    Lost(%):
    5st5lb(27.78%)
    Diet:
    Lipotrim
    It was harder at first but now im doing more in the way of cardio

my strength with the weights has gone down loads though at first i was benching 105kg now its like 75 to 80kg lol

7. kered

kered Gold Member

I am just excessively cleaning all the time and started decorating now too. Apart from that I do 30 minutes on the treadmill about 3-4 times a week and toning on 8 minute programmes from you tube.

8. blue eyes

blue eyes Positive and focused!

Start Weight:
    13st13lb
    Current Weight:
    11st9lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st0lb
    Lost(%):
    2st4lb(16.41%)
    Diet:
    Lipotrim
    Like Adam I've had to build it up, your energy will come back. Take it carefully.XX

9. chriBs3

chriBs3 Full Member

i personally just did lots of walking when I was on CD, because my counseller told me that the body is under enough stress already without vigorous exercise. It didn't seem to effect my weight loss, and as part of maintaining my weight since, I go to the gym 4x 1hour sessions a week, doing cardio. It has stayed off

10. Miss Bean

Miss Bean Full Member

Start Weight:
    16st11lb
    Current Weight:
    15st4lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    1st7lb(8.94%)
    Diet:
    Exante
    I bought a really old Rosemary Colenely workout video for 50p the other day. So far i've done it twice plus a little few extra bits and bobs like pushups ...im waiting for mum to get back with my new sparkly weights...so i can do youtube arms properly and not with cans of soup lol. My arms ache today so i might give myself a break till tomorrow am upping my water intake today hoping that might make a difference. I suppose pushing yourself too hard wont have any positive effects..long exercise at a slower pace is better than fast at once. :) apparentley according to RC. xx

11. LovelyLauren

LovelyLauren My husband = My hero

Start Weight:
    20st0lb
    Current Weight:
    14st7lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st0lb
    Lost(%):
    5st7lb(27.5%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge Diet ss
    I used to do all sorts.. just getting back into it no..

went for a run last night did a mile and a half in 15 minutes, which is good considering i think!!

take it easy an build up

x

12. MiniB

MiniB Here we go again!

Diet:
    Exante
    I'm back to the gym 3 times a week for about 45 mins - 1 hr at a time. Had to get back into it gradually though. Feel really good when doing it and still have so much energy to burn off. Glad I started back on the exercise though.

13. summergurl

summergurl ‚ô•3 Years Maintaining‚ô•

Start Weight:
    19st6lb
    Current Weight:
    11st6lb
    Lost(%):
    8st0lb(41.18%)
    Badges:
    Maintainer
    Diet:
    Lipotrim, Exante
    Ya know i am worried about exercising at the minute! I am a big girl so i have decided to wait untill the weight loss slows down but i am worried if i start lightly toning that i will put on weight at my weigh ins and am also worried that by doing cardio i am burning off the 450 cals a day my body needs ...... should i be worrying?!!!!!!!

14. John F

John F Full Member

Start Weight:
    19st1lb
    Current Weight:
    17st2lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st1lb
    Lost(%):
    1st13lb(10.11%)
    Diet:
    Lipotrim
    "I am worried if i start lightly toning that i will put on weight at my weigh ins"

Not really relevant. Unless you were taking steroids or something, there's no way you will put on enough muscle to counteract the amount of fat you'll lose on the scales.

Plus, the more muscle you have, the higher your resting metabolic rate will be, which will increase the amount of calories your body burns even when it's idle.

"am also worried that by doing cardio i am burning off the 450 cals a day my body needs ...... should i be worrying?!!!!!!!"

No.

It's not the 450 calories that your body needs.
    It's the vitamins, minerals, protein, carboyhydrates, etc...

Your body actually needs a lot more than that 450, but it's getting the extra calories from the ketones (broken down fat cells).

That's WHY you're losing weight.

Doing exercise which amounts to more than 450 calories, is not a problem.

15. angieb

angieb Member

Start Weight:
    15st5lb
    Current Weight:
    14st6lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st3lb
    Lost(%):
    0st13lb(6.05%)
    Badges:
    Maintainer
    Diet:
    Lipotrim
    That is realy good ,I am on the Lipotrim and I go to the gym 2 times a week .I lost 18 lb so ,I do x-biking class that is 45 mins .When I am not doing that do caro as well

16. slinkymalinkey

slinkymalinkey Feeling fab!

Diet:
    Lipotrim
    Take it easy to start off with and as the others say build it up gradually. I bought a My fitness coach for the wii and it's fab. It sets up a programme on your stats you enter and devises it all for you. I hate exercise and i actually look forward to it :8855:

17. fragglerock64

fragglerock64 Silver Member

Start Weight:
    18st0lb
    Current Weight:
    15st4lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st0lb
    Lost(%):
    2st10lb(15.08%)
    Diet:
    Lipotrim
    FAO Slinkymalinkey

Hi can you explain a bit more about the Fitness coach for the wii fit ie what you do exercise wise

cheers

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.