Exercise on Lipotrim

BigRy

hi all, is it me or is it really hard work to try and fit in exercise when on the lipotrim i use to go gym atleast 4 times a week and now im on the diet i dont seem to have the energy to go once... is the normal? also does anyone find that you become tired easily?

It is because the calorie deficit is so big.. i think that realistically working out should start when you have lost a good bit of the weight.... you may put pounds back on as muscle but atleast then the toning starts.... I found a 40 minute trot on my treadmill nearly killed me last week so giving it a break until the weight is off.. think low impact stuff such as yoga and pilates is much better than any aerobic or high impact stuff when on sole source.. yur body just gets too tired too quickly and the hunger pangs can go mental after a work out x

i never exercised before LT - so any exercise is hard for me!. I am sticking with lighter stuff such as abs, arms, thighs and buns training. No running and jumping about! I just cannot do stairs on this diet. Feel like i am about to collapse - the shame :mad:

It was harder at first but now im doing more in the way of cardio

my strength with the weights has gone down loads though at first i was benching 105kg now its like 75 to 80kg lol

I am just excessively cleaning all the time and started decorating now too. Apart from that I do 30 minutes on the treadmill about 3-4 times a week and toning on 8 minute programmes from you tube.

Like Adam I've had to build it up, your energy will come back. Take it carefully.XX

i personally just did lots of walking when I was on CD, because my counseller told me that the body is under enough stress already without vigorous exercise. It didn't seem to effect my weight loss, and as part of maintaining my weight since, I go to the gym 4x 1hour sessions a week, doing cardio. It has stayed off

I bought a really old Rosemary Colenely workout video for 50p the other day. So far i've done it twice plus a little few extra bits and bobs like pushups ...im waiting for mum to get back with my new sparkly weights...so i can do youtube arms properly and not with cans of soup lol. My arms ache today so i might give myself a break till tomorrow am upping my water intake today hoping that might make a difference. I suppose pushing yourself too hard wont have any positive effects..long exercise at a slower pace is better than fast at once. :) apparentley according to RC. xx

I used to do all sorts.. just getting back into it no..

went for a run last night did a mile and a half in 15 minutes, which is good considering i think!!

take it easy an build up

x

I'm back to the gym 3 times a week for about 45 mins - 1 hr at a time. Had to get back into it gradually though. Feel really good when doing it and still have so much energy to burn off. Glad I started back on the exercise though.

Ya know i am worried about exercising at the minute! I am a big girl so i have decided to wait untill the weight loss slows down but i am worried if i start lightly toning that i will put on weight at my weigh ins and am also worried that by doing cardio i am burning off the 450 cals a day my body needs ...... should i be worrying?!!!!!!!

"I am worried if i start lightly toning that i will put on weight at my weigh ins"

Not really relevant. Unless you were taking steroids or something, there's no way you will put on enough muscle to counteract the amount of fat you'll lose on the scales.

Plus, the more muscle you have, the higher your resting metabolic rate will be, which will increase the amount of calories your body burns even when it's idle.

"am also worried that by doing cardio i am burning off the 450 cals a day my body needs ...... should i be worrying?!!!!!!!"

No.

It's not the 450 calories that your body needs.
It's the vitamins, minerals, protein, carboyhydrates, etc...

Your body actually needs a lot more than that 450, but it's getting the extra calories from the ketones (broken down fat cells).

That's WHY you're losing weight.

Doing exercise which amounts to more than 450 calories, is not a problem.

That is realy good ,I am on the Lipotrim and I go to the gym 2 times a week .I lost 18 lb so ,I do x-biking class that is 45 mins .When I am not doing that do caro as well

Take it easy to start off with and as the others say build it up gradually. I bought a My fitness coach for the wii and it's fab. It sets up a programme on your stats you enter and devises it all for you. I hate exercise and i actually look forward to it :8855:

FAO Slinkymalinkey

Take it easy to start off with and as the others say build it up gradually. I bought a My fitness coach for the wii and it's fab. It sets up a programme on your stats you enter and devises it all for you. I hate exercise and i actually look forward to it :8855:

Hi can you explain a bit more about the Fitness coach for the wii fit ie what you do exercise wise

cheers

Back