exercise on SS

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by skinnymamu, 10 June 2008 Social URL.

1. skinnymamu

skinnymamu Full Member

cambridge diet
    Hey All,
    Is anyone on SS and exercising? I havent been to the gym yet but I was wanting to go to Bodyjam tonight.
    Do you think this is advisable, I thought I could just take a break if I needed too. Do you think this will be ok?

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. abz

abz Gold Member

i know you are supposed to take it easy whilst on ss so not sure if you should do something as energetic as bodyjamming!! sounds like fun though :D

abz xx
  4. skinnymamu

skinnymamu Full Member

cambridge diet
    I know thats what I am not sure of its loads of fun and i really miss going :(
    hhhhmmmmmm not sure!
    Thanks Abz xx
  5. emmaleighjohnson

emmaleighjohnson Pink and Fluffy Poster

Cambridge Diet
    I was told that, so long as I doing it before I started I was ok to continue. I am quite active anyway though.
  6. xdebzx

xdebzx Full Member

cambridge SS

my cd said not to start any new excercise routines whilst on SS. Also i was told to cut back on any existing excercise for a while.

The most i do at the mo' is power walking with the dog lol, only about a mile and a half tho'

debs x
  7. skinnymamu

skinnymamu Full Member

cambridge diet
    Hi there thanks all, i was going all the time before the diet. I think I am going to go and just take it down a pace but I will let you know how I get on or if I faint or anything! ha ha only kiddin i will take it easy!
    Thanks for the advice! :)
  8. jackietrew

jackietrew Will be slim!!!!!!!

CD - Sole Source
    hey all, i do gym and yoga 3-4 times a week, and never feel faint or anything...if anything i feel full of energy after!! not advisable in the first 2 weeks though i would say xxx
  9. lou1978

lou1978 Full Member

Hi I go to the gym 6 days a week (weight training and running) and as the weight has come off i am looking very toned and fit (probably genetics) but I have not felt any ill effects from this when I was on SS. You just need to do what you feel comfortable with and go at your own pace.
  10. Penpen

Penpen Full Member

Cambridge Diet
    Like Jackie said, for the first 2 weeks on SS it is not advisable to do straineous (sp?) exercise but after that it should be ok.

How do you spell straineous by the way??? LOL
  11. jackietrew

jackietrew Will be slim!!!!!!!

CD - Sole Source
    strenuous i think lol
  12. MoonBeam

MoonBeam Full Member

Cambridge, SSing
    I do 2 hour long aerobics sessions a week, and I've been fine too. However the next day I've always gained 3lbs! No idea why though!
Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.