exercise on SS

skinnymamu

Hey All,
Is anyone on SS and exercising? I havent been to the gym yet but I was wanting to go to Bodyjam tonight.
Do you think this is advisable, I thought I could just take a break if I needed too. Do you think this will be ok?

:confused:

i know you are supposed to take it easy whilst on ss so not sure if you should do something as energetic as bodyjamming!! sounds like fun though :D

abz xx

I know thats what I am not sure of its loads of fun and i really miss going :(
hhhhmmmmmm not sure!
Thanks Abz xx

hiya

my cd said not to start any new excercise routines whilst on SS. Also i was told to cut back on any existing excercise for a while.

The most i do at the mo' is power walking with the dog lol, only about a mile and a half tho'

debs x

Hi there thanks all, i was going all the time before the diet. I think I am going to go and just take it down a pace but I will let you know how I get on or if I faint or anything! ha ha only kiddin i will take it easy!
Thanks for the advice! :)

hey all, i do gym and yoga 3-4 times a week, and never feel faint or anything...if anything i feel full of energy after!! not advisable in the first 2 weeks though i would say xxx

exercise

Hi I go to the gym 6 days a week (weight training and running) and as the weight has come off i am looking very toned and fit (probably genetics) but I have not felt any ill effects from this when I was on SS. You just need to do what you feel comfortable with and go at your own pace.

strenuous i think lol

I do 2 hour long aerobics sessions a week, and I've been fine too. However the next day I've always gained 3lbs! No idea why though!

Back