Exercise points

Discussion in 'Weight Watchers' started by Principessa N, 8 October 2008 Social URL.

1. Principessa N

Principessa N Minimins Addict

Diet:
    Anything
    Hi everyone,
    Could someone clear something up for me as i'm a little unsure. They say you have to eat all your points and can only save 4,
    but if you on say 29 points, you only eat 25 and you earn 3 exercise points, should you eat those points, or more to the point will it have a negitive effect on weighloss because technically you'd have 7 points?

I'm confused.

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. IreneH

IreneH Gold Member

Diet:
    WW
    I'm not positive but I always thought that any exercise points gained can either be eaten or give a bigger weight loss. As you can see i don't exercise very often but do not eat mine

Irene xx

4. Anna_B

Anna_B Silver Member

Diet:
    Weight Watchers Points
    I think I'm right in saying you can only eat a maxium of 12 activity points in one week. They also recommend you earn more than you eat.

They are seperate from your usual points so yes, you can still save 4 points & save your activity points on that day as well. The difference being is you must eat those 4 points before the week is over but you don't have to eat activity points if you don't want to, but never eat more than 12 activity points.

I've rambled, does that make any sense?

5. mrs.sab2b

mrs.sab2b Member

Diet:
    weight watchers
    thank you for clarifying this! It always confused me before so good to know now! after xmas and panto is over, I will be in exerise and tone up mode until the wedding! So as long as I eat my 21 points per day, I dont HAVE to eat any I gain exercising? sounds good to me. before when i did ww and excerised and always gained, so probably ate too many points think i was entitled to them
    lol anway thanks

claire x

claire

6. Karenlou

Karenlou Gold Member

that's right, you don't have to eat your exercise points

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.