Total Solution EXERCISE QUESTION?????

billiebimbo

Hi
Does anyone know if the level of exercise I am doing has any impact on ketosis or the diet?

It says on the Exante web site to aim for 20 minutes a day but it doesn't stipulate what kind of exercise this is...

I run for 30 minutes a day and speed walk for 30 minutes afterwards - previously I was running for an hour a day sometimes twice a day and so my fitness levels have built up and I thought this would carry me through which of course it is but I am so hungry afterwards

I have halved my exercise but can't face the idea of not running at all as I don't want to let my fitness lapse but I am worrried that this would affect ketosis and leave me hungry for the whole ten weeks - will it?

I do feel a lot less hungry today on day four than I did yesterday but I am still feeling very hungry - I can't decide if this is because I am splitting the packs, over doing the exercise or is it simply that I have to wait a little longer till the ketosis kicks in?

Gosh so many questions!!! if anyone can help I would really appreciate any help

hope everyone is doing really well and feeling happy :D:D:D:D:D:D:D

Hi
Does anyone know if the level of exercise I am doing has any impact on ketosis or the diet?

It says on the Exante web site to aim for 20 minutes a day but it doesn't stipulate what kind of exercise this is...

I run for 30 minutes a day and speed walk for 30 minutes afterwards - previously I was running for an hour a day sometimes twice a day and so my fitness levels have built up and I thought this would carry me through which of course it is but I am so hungry afterwards

I have halved my exercise but can't face the idea of not running at all as I don't want to let my fitness lapse but I am worrried that this would affect ketosis and leave me hungry for the whole ten weeks - will it?

I do feel a lot less hungry today on day four than I did yesterday but I am still feeling very hungry - I can't decide if this is because I am splitting the packs, over doing the exercise or is it simply that I have to wait a little longer till the ketosis kicks in?

Gosh so many questions!!! if anyone can help I would really appreciate any help

hope everyone is doing really well and feeling happy :D:D:D:D:D:D:D

I am definitely not one for exercise so probably the wrong person to be replying to this but 'little miss perfect' is very much into her running so you could check out her diary!

It shouldnt have any effect on you getting into ketosis but it does sometimes seem to slow the weigh loss down surprisingly (more about that on lmp's diary too!)

Others do something called 'shred' which is some kind of exercise plan and I think they try and do that every day when they get into it.

So I think on the whole if you want to exercise then do it, just listen to your body and do what works for you. You need to remember you are not taking in the calories you normally would so just bear that in mind.

As for the hunger, you could try saving a bar for after your run when you are particularly hungry or you could have an extra pack, so 4 per day instead of 3 and see how you get on with that.

Hope it all works out for you and Im sure someone else will come along soon and advise you better!:)

Good luck xx

Hey
Do you realise you've posted this in the diary section? Might be why you haven't got many replies :)
Actually exercise seems to slow losses and exante recommend gentle exercise like walking etc. I believe.
My advice would be as above I would have an extra pack on days when I went for a run have it after your exercise, should help the hunger and the losses xxx
Good luck xxx

Hi thanks for the replies yes i am confused as to where I should be posting questions etc - add to that my eyesight not the best ha ha

ooh so exercise slows the weight loss down does it? that doesn't seem logical.. unless of course it means fat is being burnt and muscle is being built so there is a balance..

I will check out little miss perfect thanks for that much appreciated - didn't know you could have another bar/soup etc? ooh well that is good news - thanks for the advice chick chicks much appreciated

luv Bills xx

billiebimbo said:
Hi thanks for the replies yes i am confused as to where I should be posting questions etc - add to that my eyesight not the best ha ha

ooh so exercise slows the weight loss down does it? that doesn't seem logical.. unless of course it means fat is being burnt and muscle is being built so there is a balance..

I will check out little miss perfect thanks for that much appreciated - didn't know you could have another bar/soup etc? ooh well that is good news - thanks for the advice chick chicks much appreciated

luv Bills xx

Generally you can post most questions on the main exante forum, you'll get the most replies there :)
Yeah it does seem odd, there are theories about too large a calorie deficit bring upon a kind of starvation mode or muscles being surrounded by water after exercise causing you to be heavier etc. But it does seem to be that exercise slows it down for most people.

Back