1. MiniMins members lost 144 Stone in January! Why not join in the conversation today?
    Dismiss Notice
  2. If your a First time customer with SnS sign up and save 10% with "FTC-MINIMINS"
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Hi Guest, let me just say that you are awesome for signing up to MiniMins. Your account is now validated. Your first few posts will be moderated. This is mainly to prevent spam showing on our forum. Dont worry we will get to your post most likely within 30 minutes between 8am and 11pm. Thanks again!
    Dismiss Notice

Exercise stories please?

Discussion in 'Slim And Save' started by meoww, 28 February 2014 Social URL.

1. meoww

meoww Well-Known Member

Hi, Im a seasoned VLCDer and S&Ser and ive been away eating food and exercising plenty, I am on my feet for 10 hours a day at work, cycle or walk to and from work, go for runs and swims on my days off, do circuit training, dance, spinning total of 3 sometimes 4 sessions a week.
    But I eat too much, enough to not lose any weight at all!

So, I spoke to S&S about doing the diet and what exercise they would advise for/against, and they said I shouldn't do circuit training but swimming, jogging, cycling and dance are ok and advised to only eat one more pack a day if needed.

I know about the dangers of exercise on these diets, but S&S themselves said some is ok as I'm already doing so much, not planning to suddenly start.

I'd love to hear what exercise you do even if its just a small thing.

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

Register a free account with MiniMins and join in the conversation!
  3. VLR

VLR Active Member

I do Callanetics 3 times a week, 30 day shred 3 times a week and free weights 3 times a week. Even though I guess 30DS is technically circuit training, cos it's only 20 minutes I assume it's not too bad (I try to keep it low on strenuous cardio). Sometimes I just add some additional protein in or an extra meal, I just sort of go by how I'm feeling. :)