Exercise stories please?

meoww

Silver Member
Hi, Im a seasoned VLCDer and S&Ser and ive been away eating food and exercising plenty, I am on my feet for 10 hours a day at work, cycle or walk to and from work, go for runs and swims on my days off, do circuit training, dance, spinning total of 3 sometimes 4 sessions a week.
But I eat too much, enough to not lose any weight at all!

So, I spoke to S&S about doing the diet and what exercise they would advise for/against, and they said I shouldn't do circuit training but swimming, jogging, cycling and dance are ok and advised to only eat one more pack a day if needed.

I know about the dangers of exercise on these diets, but S&S themselves said some is ok as I'm already doing so much, not planning to suddenly start.

I'd love to hear what exercise you do even if its just a small thing.

I do Callanetics 3 times a week, 30 day shred 3 times a week and free weights 3 times a week. Even though I guess 30DS is technically circuit training, cos it's only 20 minutes I assume it's not too bad (I try to keep it low on strenuous cardio). Sometimes I just add some additional protein in or an extra meal, I just sort of go by how I'm feeling. :)

Back