~*Exercise Thread*~

Ss I bought that belt ages ago. Bit skeptical but il try anything. Have you noticed any difference?

Back to the old conversation... still haven't looked for the "belt", gotten on the Wii or Wii Fit or even opened the Zumba game. However, I did take my neighbour with me to aquafit last night... and we agreed to go to the Wednesday morning class, as well.

MM

Last edited:
MinnieMel said:
Back to the old conversation... still haven't looked for the "belt", gotton on the Wii or Wii Fit or even opened the Zumba game. However, I did take my neighbour with me to aquafit last night... and we agreed to go to the Wednesday morning class, as well.

MM

I'd love to do the aquafit stuff but feel really conscious in my cozzie. Did get a nice one which covers a lot size 18 from sports direct.
How was your class hon?

@Crystal --

Thanks for asking -- the aquafit was very good. I am a bit sore today, but it is a good sore. My 70 something year old neighbour went with me and she enjoyed it.

A size 18 would not be unusual in the class I attend. Check around and see if there are some "ladies only" classes, and you could always loiter at the locale about 20 minutes before the class and see who shows up (then you'd have some idea if you'd feel comfortable).

I am planning to go to tomorrow's daytime class with the same instructor.

MM

Last edited:
Sorry for the late reply, Have a broken laptop and couldn`t remember my PW :rolleyes: lol

YES, The fat belt does work! Even my hubbie uses it and it does make a difference if you use it consistantly :)

Re Aquafit, I want to start doing that when I can find the time. I would LOVE to do Zumba, But they only do a day time class here and I work every day :(

Today I have walked the school run (as I do every day) and been on my feet for 3 hrs in work. I`m going to try and get on the Wii Fit and my Wobble Plate later tonight ;)

Lol when you getting it fixed?
Might dig the belt out then, for the evenings in front of the telly lol. I'm doing the 39 day shred but missed today. Started Exante and was too hungry and annoyed lol!

Lol when you getting it fixed?
Might dig the belt out then, for the evenings in front of the telly lol. I'm doing the 39 day shred but missed today. Started Exante and was too hungry and annoyed lol!

Pay day yesterday ;) So have ordered a new power supply :D

I`ve snuck onto my sons whilst he`s still in college to come on here now ;) lol

My friend (kae on here) has recently started Exante. Hope it goes well for both of you ;) :D XXx

Thx SS. Oops meant '30' days not 39! 30 days are bad enough!
Good luck to kae too xxx

I did 2 miles with the dog on Weds, Thurs and Friday. (6 miles)
I joined Rosemary Conley this morning and did a Zumba class -- it was good fun.

And, that was pretty much this week's fitness -- along with the Aquafit on Monday night.

MM

You`re doing brilliantly MM!

I`ve been rubbish with "proper" exercise this week, But I`m on my feet for 3 hrs a day at work and often have to bend,lift etc whilst there ;)

i have rested from exercise since thursday.. as i have my dreaded Personal training tomorrow evening at 6:30pm a 40 min session which will know doubt feel like an 2 hours session.!

im sat here dreading the pain already... Not good really.

zumba on tuesday and spining on thursday evening.!

wow ME lol

How much does a personal trainer cost?

I really need to get into exercising as that is more my problem than food, But I just have no motivation as it`s just me :sigh:

:eek: @ spinning, GOOD LUCK!! :rotflmao: Xxx

One power plate class under my belt. 2more booked for next week, and three a week booked in til the end of Feb.

OH has just bought a punchbag, so have spent lots of 10min spurts on that! Exhausted!

Do them fat belts hurt? Lol

Back