exercise - tonight's pathetic effort

AlexIce

Silver Member
Last month I was up to doing 3 lots of 4 kms on the bike getting off between to have a drink of water and a minutes rest.

For a few weeks I haven't been able to do any cos I hurt my back but today I got back on the bike and was only able to do 5kms and even then I had to break it up into two bits!

Not amused! Going to get on the bike every night now and get it up to 3 sets of 5kms!

gosh dnt be too hard on urself!

u seem determined so ul be back up to scratch in no time! i was doing an hr a night on the wii fit but have kinda given up its one excuse after another i really need to sort it out!!!!

uve given me a well needed guilt trip lol ta!

week 1 = 8lb
week 2&3 = 8lb
week 4 = 2lb
week 5&6 = 9lb
week 7 = 4lb
week 8&9 = 8lb

starting weight 244lb
target weight 147lb
losses to date 38lb
still to loose 59lb

lol shell - well at least it served a purpose then - go on get back on your wii fit.
I feel better now cos after posting I got back on the bike and did 2.5 more so that brings me to 7.5 kms so I don't feel so bad.
Tomorrow I will aim for nine!

Well i did the biggest loser workout today and didn't die. i did a lt better than last time even managed the star jumps koed with 40 secs left need to better on wed.

keep up the good work with the bike you will gt there babe

Last edited:
ok - I am at home with time on my hands so I am going to do my bike stint now rather than tonight.
Ok here we go - fingers crossed I make it to 3 sets of 3.

Feeling proud of myself - done my 9 kms on the bike - and also figured out why it's such hard going this time. I forgot I had cranked up the resistance last month - no wonder I was finding it harder!

Back