Exercise!! Wat do u do to burn them lbs off?? x x

Clairex, I'm loving your enthusiasm for Zumba. There is a lady in my class that goes to Zumba and she loves it!

Mum asked if she could me some sort of fitness regieme for my christmas? Said i'd have a think about it, think you have just convinced me :D cheers!

Yay! :clap: xxx

I've looked into Zumba and there is a few of them around mine so i've asked my bestfriend about it and she's up for it so gonna go and give it a go.... I'm rather excited!
Thank you so much for all the comments people, if it was not for u lot i'd of never of known about Zymba :) ur a brill bunch x x x

I've looked into Zumba and there is a few of them around mine so i've asked my bestfriend about it and she's up for it so gonna go and give it a go.... I'm rather excited!
Thank you so much for all the comments people, if it was not for u lot i'd of never of known about Zymba :) ur a brill bunch x x x

Yayy! let me know how you get on, i really hope you love it! xxx

Wow... I have just done my first "proper" exercise I think since I left school!!!!
I walk to work every day but thats just walking at my own slow pace.
But i've literally just got back from over a mile long walk with the dog. A fast paced walk and I even ran a little bit when the road was empty hahaha!
The dog kept looking back at me while we were running as if to say "what the f**k are you doing?!?!?!!?!"

I feel so good for it now though, I almost want to go out and do it again this afternoon!

Make love as often as possible......think of all those 9 mile hikes and so much more fun !!!!!:D
:bananalove::bananalove::bananalove:

hahaha good point! Its just pooo when u both still live with parents! roll on next yr when we get our own pad! x x

im starting slimming world tonight, i have done it before and lost 2 and a half stone in 3 months without exercising, so as from tomorrow im going to be going on the wii and taking my 2 huskies for longer walks :)

i hula hoop :)

i usually put on the flo and the machine album and do the whole cd. going slower for the slower songs and faster for the faster songs :)

i also do some of the classes on the fitness channel on sky tv ( cant remember the number of the channel right now )

Still think my way is the best lol.

:bananalove::bananalove::bananalove:

I'm getting one of those mini bike pedal things, like an exercise bike but just the pedals! So I can sit on the sofa and watch telly while "cycling"

Or does anyone know where I can get an exercise "machine" that has a higher weight limit for me?
They all seem to be about 15 stones which is no good :(

I try to do at least 30 mins of aeorbic excercise daily. I used to go on walks but now the weather is colder I do it indoors. I tend to use either my wii (wii fit or just dance) or my mini stepper. I do have a few excercise dvds but don't really get the chance to do them that often as the only room with a dvd player thats big enough to do excercise in is the living room where my mum is usually already watching tv.

I go to bootcamp twice a week and I've just recently started running twice a week.. First goal complete 5km this Sunday for charity!! I also do the biggest loser weight loss yoga 2 mornings a week.. Ive turned into an exercise junkie!!!

Back