Exercise whilst sole sourcing?

jules75

Hi guys, im on my 2nd day of my re-start and have hired a treadmill which is being delivered 2moro, I know that we arent meant to do anything too heavy but would say, half an hour a day walking ( on an incline ) be too much to begin with? Im not one for running anyway as i look totally ridiculous!! Im determined to get myself in shape in the next 4 weeks ( i have approx 21lbs to lose ) Is this realistic? Id appreciate any avice

xx

never knew you could hire treadmills, thats a great idea!

Yip apparently so, i just typed in treadmill hire and up popped an address about 2 mins away from my house!!! I struggle to get out walking as my OH works away and my kids will not budge to come with me ( too young to leave home alone ) so this option seemed perfect ( just hope it doesnt get used as a coat hanger after the first week )

xx

Aerobic exercise can be really hard on sole source. You can get dizzy and even faint. Start slowly and stop if you feel dizzy or weird.

LOL I bought a brand new treadmill in june which is now........ A lovely coat hanger!!!!

Tried the walking etc on ss and nearly died!! Was soooo hard

I am now selling it LOL

Go careful pls x

If you are used to walking then it should be fine. Follow your body and don't do too much in the early stages (nor in the later stages if it feels rough come to that!)

Don't expect it to help with weight loss though. It's more for general health if you don't do too much. Too much can be detrimental to metabolism and fatloss.

It's usually better to concentrate on toning by doing some resistance exercise. That helps metabolism and retaining lean mass.

Enjoy your treadmill, but take it easy.

I would second what everyone else has said. Take it slow to begin with. Most importantly get your water next to you and glug away!
Enjoy the treadmill! I didn't know you could hire them either, what a great idea!
Hugs x x x

Hi everyone!! Well just finished my first treadmill session and now i feel fab!!! I didnt run, just walked briskly, felt a little light headed afterwards so my next session im not gonna go on for as long ( did 45 mins ) Is that right that it wont help with the weight loss??? That was why i hired the thing!!!!!

xx

It wont really help with the weight loss no. Saying this, what it will help with is toning you up and making you fitter. Not all slim people are fit! I think exercise is good on CD to help tighten loose skin, tone your body and help the heart! I have always exercised whilst doing CD, and I'm much fitter, and don't have much loose skin. Admittedly I do use soap and glory firminator as well (it's fabulous!) but exercise is defo the way to go, and they do say that walking is the finest thing!
Hugs x x x

It wont help at all im afraid :( made no difference to my weigh ins and actually made me hungry!!!! i mean REALLY hungry..hence why i stopped after a month

Its now on Ebay lol!

Oh no!!!!!! Well at least it will tone up my legs and bum ( hopefully ) How could it possibly not help with weight loss?? I feel like hanging the coats on it right now!!!!

xx

It wont help as your burning the most amount of fat you can on SS/SS+ so by extra activity all your gonna do is make your body hold on to every scrap of anything it has left and you deffo wont lose more... i didnt and ive seen it loads on here from people that have done the same thing.

On SS your gonna lose 3-4 pound a week anyway :D thats brill isnt it??

You will have good legs & an a$$ though lol
x

I go to the gym 3-4 times a week. It won't help with the weight loss - but then I'm only eating 600 cals so that doesn't need any help! But I go because I want to be fit and toned - and ONLY working out can do that. It is worth doing I promise. What's the point in being thin and unfit?

Thanks ladies, think il power on with it, it cant do any harm can it! Im just worried now that it will slow down weight loss, is that possible?

xx

Back