exercise

fatandfedup

morning guys just wondered wat sort of exercise everybody does eg gym,wii fit,exercise dvd etc

I swim once a week at the moment but am about to up that to three times a week. If you are on SS don't push yourself too hard on the exercise.

I do Jazzercise twice a week which is like dance/aerobics (nothing to do with Jazz!). Each session is an hour and covers a full body work out. I love it!!! So much fun! x

I cycle for 3-5 miles on my excersise bike 3-5 times a week, sometimes do wii fit but I'm slightly bored with it at the mo lol, need a new game to keep me interested! I also try to do 50 sit ups a day, am hoping for a nice toned body!

iv started boxercise, went on monday night, and have just stopped aching today!

was very hard work, but am looking forward (strangely) to going and working out again Monday night!

Mon 1 hour dancing - street/freestyle, 200 sit-ups
Tue 1 hour dancing - street/rock n roll, 200 sit-ups
Wed 200 sit-ups
Thur 200 sit-ups
Fri 1 hour dancing - ballroom, 200 sit-ups
Sat 2.5 hours dancing - Latin/show dance/freestyle, 200 sit-ups
Sun 200 sit-ups

I also need to add Callanetics into my timetable but have only done it 3 times so far!
To me dancing is my hobby and I love it so although it is exercise it is not a chore and the sit-ups are helping get me a smaller tum!

omg reject you do LOADS hmm i hate excercising untill i actually start doing it? if that makes sense? i will have to get back into it, did loads last time i was on a diet and it definately sped the shrinking up :D x

I go on the treadmill and exercise bike also the vibration plate! jiggles all your fat off!
I'm looking into Kickercies classes which is kickboxing workout just bit scared im going to turn up and be the most unfit person there!

omg reject you do LOADS hmm i hate excercising untill i actually start doing it? if that makes sense? i will have to get back into it, did loads last time i was on a diet and it definately sped the shrinking up :D x

It's not really Kate...or doesn't feel like it anyway! I love dancing and I'm committed to teams and partners and that's why I do different days and styles. There's no way I could go to a gym or cycle or run. I just stick to what I do best!

I go to the gym at least 3 times a week but just do toning exercises, no cardio. It is making a difference as I can see my shape changing.

I do 1.5 - 3 hours yoga per week - I just about have the energy for that. Am on SS+ but have been very 'weak' throughout so I keep it light. For when I'm stepping up the plans, I have a book called the 'No Gym Workout' which I'll be dipping into to reintroduce exercise in a manageable way.

I do yoga in my living room! Theres a lovely lady on youtube that has various videos on yoga for curvy girls, so i follow them! Its fun and i can keep it at my own pace, as i also sometimes feel weak from just being on SS. And i also do sit ups.

im not doing any really at the moment i feel tired quite a lot on ss .i really like the idea of taking up horse riding or i would quite like untill we get our own pooch maybe volunteer to walk the dogs with a local shelter.im just not the sort of person to exercise in gyms or at home i get bored very quickly

EEEEEEEEEEKKKKKKKKKKK!! I've just joined the gym where I work (it's taken me 5 years to get round to it) but am a little worried as a)I don't really do much exercise b)am I allowed to go full out on an exercise regime when I'm on SS+? thanks in advance for your replies x

I really wish i could exercise more, when i was expecting my second son i developed real bad SPD to the point where i couldn't walk anymore and had to be induced early. Now he's here i still have it, plus back ache :(
I hate it and would give anything to be back to normal, i went on a bike ride the other day and had to spend the whole next day in bed (my poor partner)! and was sick from the pain!
Im hoping it will go one day in the not to distance future and i can join all you ladies in doing some exercise!!

xxxxxxxx

I just got my Winsor Pilates dvds this morning so I'm going to do that to start to tone up. As I start going up the plans I've got quite a few exercise dvds to do, plus I'd like to go back to aquacise as I used to enjoy that. I've been walking to the shops every day since the holidays started too. I wish I could do more but SS can make me feel quite dizzy sometimes, more so when I get hot, so I don't want to faint!

Hi Ladies!
Anyone tried going to Curves yet?
I'm planning to join Monday with good intentions of going 4-5 times a week (it's on my way home so easy to just pop in!)
I've checked out the website and it seems to work your whole body and tones you up as you lose the weight. One of the ladies went from a size 22 to a 8 and she looks AMAZING!!! I think it took her about a year - she wasn't on CD, I think she just ate healthier.

So just wondered if anyone would recommend it/has tried it????

Back