Discussion in 'Slimming World' started by chunky-monkey77, 19 November 2009.

1. chunky-monkey77

chunky-monkey77 Seriously !!!!!

can you do sw without regular exercise , i ask because i would walk too and from work which is about 2.5 miles each way but the last couple of days the weather has been terrible, rainy and widndy. so am hoping that the diet alone will let me lose a pound .
  2. Brightonrosie

Brightonrosie I want to be fitter again

I still haven't managed to go further than the car !!!! No seriuosly I do no additional exercise other than pottering and i loose between 1/2 to 1 lb per week x
  3. Fallen Angel

Fallen Angel Starting again!!

You will still lose weight, but of course extra exercise helps. If you've always walked 2.5miles then if you stop for a short while not much should change as your metabolism is still kicking from when you did. If you stopped long term your metabolism would slow down gradually.

I really need to get back on my cross trainer.....
  4. pinktiger

pinktiger Well-Known Member

Some loose without any exercise and others need exercise and SW. Personally I can't wait to get back to the gym.
  5. beccy_bebe

beccy_bebe Well-Known Member

argh!! I run 13 miles a week over 3 or 4 session and only losing 1lb a week!!!