Discussion in 'Slimming World' started by Honeyoc, 19 November 2009.

1. Honeyoc

Honeyoc Is a crunchy mama!

Does anyone here exercise regularly? What do you do and how often? Thanks!
  2. Lindyxx

Lindyxx Well-Known Member

I go gym about 3 times a week, do mostly cardio and some weights :)
  3. Vixxster

Vixxster Nojo on the YoYo

Zero at the moment. But I DO think about it. Does that count?
  4. Fallen Angel

Fallen Angel Starting again!!

When I get back into it after my cold I do 40mins on the Cross Trainer 5 days a week.
  5. avisk

avisk xx

I go to the gym on Saturday morning for an hour - I work on the cross trainer, bike, trampoline; some pressups and various exercises for core stability and balance. Some weights and whatever fiendish thing my trainer has thought up for me - the latest is skipping! As I hadn't done any skipping for about 50 years, this was a bit of a shock, but I am managing it!

I do an hour of Tai Chi and an hour and a half of Line Dancing - once a fortnight.

Then I walk into town at least three times a week - that's about 1 1/2 miles (although I usually get the bus back!). Some other walking most weeks, and then there is lugging the shopping upstairs to my flat!

Gosh, makes me tired to type it all - think I will go and have a little lie down.
  6. mumtheshopper

mumtheshopper Well-Known Member

I run around 20 - 30 k a week. I did 6.5k in 36 minutes today. was well chuffed! I also do other gym stuff.

7. stephie0611

stephie0611 needs to focus!!!!

I go to the gym at least 3 times a week, where i normally do, 30 mins crosstrainer, 30 mins bike and various different weight machines and do 50 reps on each of them.

I also walk to work and back which is 40 mins each way.
  8. cheekychinchilla

cheekychinchilla Well-Known Member

At the moment, virtually nothing. But only because I've been put on an exercise ban while I'm having physio done. Before I started physio I would swim once a week, run twice a week for at least 30mins (one dog each time, lol), walk with the dogs at least 30mins a day, & do a DVD workout twice a week. But I'm only 'allowed' to do gentle walking at the moment *sigh*
  9. Honeyoc

Honeyoc Is a crunchy mama!

Errrr don't think so... But I'll confirm with my SWC and get back to you on that :D
  10. Mrs V

Mrs V Loves Life!

Lol....I go to the gym 4 times a week if during lunch times then I go for 40 mins; if after work then 1hr, do the wii fit if Im not at the gym just for 40 mins as Daughter wants to use it too!
    I also teach jive to beginners, and dance once a week for 4 hours a time. I havent got time for anything else!
  11. judimac

judimac Mad old Bat with Attitude

I got a wii in July and did about 45mins 5 days a week. EA sports active is great and really changed my shape. I haven't done much for a month :eek: as I haven't been well, but got the wiifit plus so I'm doing 15 mins yoga a day now, and will get the new sports active which comes out today and start a 6 week challenge.
  12. Joeyanne

Joeyanne Well-Known Member

At the moment I do 15 minutes 3 times a week and 30 mins 3 times a week on my fitness coach for the wii. I'm building it up to 6 lots of 30 mins a week.
  13. Devon Dolce

Devon Dolce 1lb at a time!

I'm just lazy so need to get back to it but did say at class last night that I was going to take up running and would like to run a full 5k next year which my C promptly wrote on my notes to remind me of!!
  14. Ninja

Ninja Well-Known Member

I walk everywhere I go. So every morning it's a 20 min walk to school (10 mins there and 10 back). I walk to meet my work colleague for a ride to work which is another 10-15 mins (very brisk walk) and I do an hour of salsa-cise on a Friday now too.

Does anyone include bedroom gymnastics :flirt2:
  15. Fallen Angel

Fallen Angel Starting again!!

No 'cause I'm not getting much now OH has to work 300 miles away :( :flirt2: