Exercise?

Honeyoc

Is a crunchy mama!
Does anyone here exercise regularly? What do you do and how often? Thanks!

I go gym about 3 times a week, do mostly cardio and some weights :)

Zero at the moment. But I DO think about it. Does that count?

When I get back into it after my cold I do 40mins on the Cross Trainer 5 days a week.

I go to the gym on Saturday morning for an hour - I work on the cross trainer, bike, trampoline; some pressups and various exercises for core stability and balance. Some weights and whatever fiendish thing my trainer has thought up for me - the latest is skipping! As I hadn't done any skipping for about 50 years, this was a bit of a shock, but I am managing it!

I do an hour of Tai Chi and an hour and a half of Line Dancing - once a fortnight.

Then I walk into town at least three times a week - that's about 1 1/2 miles (although I usually get the bus back!). Some other walking most weeks, and then there is lugging the shopping upstairs to my flat!

Gosh, makes me tired to type it all - think I will go and have a little lie down.

I go to the gym at least 3 times a week, where i normally do, 30 mins crosstrainer, 30 mins bike and various different weight machines and do 50 reps on each of them.

I also walk to work and back which is 40 mins each way.

At the moment, virtually nothing. But only because I've been put on an exercise ban while I'm having physio done. Before I started physio I would swim once a week, run twice a week for at least 30mins (one dog each time, lol), walk with the dogs at least 30mins a day, & do a DVD workout twice a week. But I'm only 'allowed' to do gentle walking at the moment *sigh*

Lol....I go to the gym 4 times a week if during lunch times then I go for 40 mins; if after work then 1hr, do the wii fit if Im not at the gym just for 40 mins as Daughter wants to use it too!
I also teach jive to beginners, and dance once a week for 4 hours a time. I havent got time for anything else!

I got a wii in July and did about 45mins 5 days a week. EA sports active is great and really changed my shape. I haven't done much for a month :eek: as I haven't been well, but got the wiifit plus so I'm doing 15 mins yoga a day now, and will get the new sports active which comes out today and start a 6 week challenge.

At the moment I do 15 minutes 3 times a week and 30 mins 3 times a week on my fitness coach for the wii. I'm building it up to 6 lots of 30 mins a week.

I'm just lazy so need to get back to it but did say at class last night that I was going to take up running and would like to run a full 5k next year which my C promptly wrote on my notes to remind me of!!

I walk everywhere I go. So every morning it's a 20 min walk to school (10 mins there and 10 back). I walk to meet my work colleague for a ride to work which is another 10-15 mins (very brisk walk) and I do an hour of salsa-cise on a Friday now too.

Does anyone include bedroom gymnastics :flirt2:

Does anyone include bedroom gymnastics :flirt2:

No 'cause I'm not getting much now OH has to work 300 miles away :( :flirt2:

Back