Exercise?

Discussion in 'Exante' started by jessie40, 11 January 2010 Social URL.

1. jessie40

jessie40 Full Member

Start Weight:
    20st5lb
    Current Weight:
    15st11lb
    Goal Weight:
    15st5lb
    Lost(%):
    4st8lb(22.46%)
    Diet:
    Exante
    It says on the packet to exercise for 30 mins a day and I really want to BUT I have read on these boards that exercising will put me in starvation mode and shut it all down.
    Now I don't mind not eating - I find it quite liberating - and I don't mind exercising but I need to see progress!
    If I do half an hour on an exercise bike - is that ok or do I need to add a shake? Seems to defeat the purpose though..
    Any thoughts?

Last edited: 11 January 2010
  2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. lou1978

lou1978 Full Member

I dont think thats true. When I did CD I worked out (really hard) 6 times a week doing high intensity cardio and weights and the weight came off at around the same (if not quicker) that those not exercising, Plus I was really toned.

Will try to do the same this time (maybe not as intense though).

If your body can cope with it you will be ok. Remember to listen to what your body needs, you may need a few days where you will need an extra pack e.t.c.

4. Quak

Quak Gold Member

I think it is 20 minutes exercise per day according to the packets, I tend to do 45 minutes walking a day so I suppose I am doing too much but not found it detrimental so far. I would not go too mad on the hard core cardio unless it is something you already do.
    B xx

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.